Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
What I wanna know is whether the pill problem preceeded a_skeleton_03's doorstep, or whether she legit did have surgery and need pills, and only later developed into a full blown junkie. Shit happens all the fucking time - someone is prescribed pills, realizes they make you feel fucking amazing, start taking more and more, and get addicted. Not trying to defend her for the scams and the other bullshit, just wondering on the chain of events re. the drug problem.

I also think, for the reason that we just don't know the above (yet), that people were coming down too hard on a_skeleton_03. But that's all 15 pages ago.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
He might give you the hookup for those too. Make something up about needing to take the edge off for a job interview or whatever.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
He might give you the hookup for those too. Make something up about needing to take the edge off for a job interview or whatever.
You're taking these attacks on a_skeleton_03's personal life way too far, Duppin. Have you no shame?

What I wanna know is whether the pill problem preceeded a_skeleton_03's doorstep, or whether she legit did have surgery and need pills, and only later developed into a full blown junkie. Shit happens all the fucking time - someone is prescribed pills, realizes they make you feel fucking amazing, start taking more and more, and get addicted. Not trying to defend her for the scams and the other bullshit, just wondering on the chain of events re. the drug problem.

I also think, for the reason that we just don't know the above (yet), that people were coming down too hard on a_skeleton_03. But that's all 15 pages ago.
I can likely provide background on this.

In the entire time that we knew Lori (so about 2006), there was never a time when she wasn't 'sick' or something wasn't 'wrong'. Various ailments over the years. It was always really weird and my husband and I definitely more than once were like hmmm ok....

But looking back on the whole picture now it makes complete sense either in a Munchhausen or pattern to get prescriptions context.

So I definitely don't believe this sprung up from some surgery a few years ago. There's been almost a decade of pattern behavior that I'm aware of at this point. I'm sure that it went on longer than that.

Lelaa_sl

shitlord
I can likely provide background on this.

In the entire time that we knew Lori (so about 2006), there was never a time when she wasn't 'sick' or something wasn't 'wrong'. Various ailments over the years. It was always really weird and my husband and I definitely more than once were like hmmm ok....

But looking back on the whole picture now it makes complete sense either in a Munchhausen or pattern to get prescriptions context.

So I definitely don't believe this sprung up from some surgery a few years ago. There's been almost a decade of pattern behavior that I'm aware of at this point. I'm sure that it went on longer than that.
Those who know us and know what went down between us, know that it wasn't pretty.... But she wasn't abusing any drugs or anything during that time. After moving out, I believe there was a serious surgery (only saw pictures from the hospital and wasn't actually there). Some of the things people talk about happened all the time before, during and (from what I am reading) after I moved out.

This is a girl who came from a fucked up place.... she is going to have some fucked up problems.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those who know us and know what went down between us, know that it wasn't pretty.... But she wasn't abusing any drugs or anything during that time. After moving out, I believe there was a serious surgery (only saw pictures from the hospital and wasn't actually there). Some of the things people talk about happened all the time before, during and (from what I am reading) after I moved out.

This is a girl who came from a fucked up place.... she is going to have some fucked up problems.
When living with her, did you ever come home drunk and trip over a stack of unopened Xboxs?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Who fucking cares. Either the asshole got her hooked or knowingly fed her addiction and the only thing he wanted in return was the satisfaction of being such a swell fella.

Dis

Confirmed Male
When living with her, did you ever come home drunk and trip over a stack of unopened Xboxs?
This made me lawl
wink.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Who fucking cares. Either the asshole got her hooked or knowingly fed her addiction and the only thing he wanted in return was the satisfaction of being such a swell fella.
So only those two options? Those are the only feasible options on the planet?

One of them isn't even feasible because I don't think you can become an addict from 3-5 pills ....

I got her hooked .... what is next? I started her in the sex trade by getting her addicted to heroin?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
So only those two options? Those are the only feasible options on the planet?

One of them isn't even feasible because I don't think you can become an addict from 3-5 pills ....
I don't know the history aside from you providing some drugs (which you posted about) -- but, you can be addicted quite easily if you have an addictive personality. :p

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Does this guy know how to party or what? I bet he was a real fun guy to hang out with in college!

Status
Not open for further replies.