Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Damnit Keg, you pulled the insult trigger too fast! Should have gone for the long troll.

3898402-9952145192-1731d.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
"Wheeze filled missionary hump sesh" is pretty good, actually.
Yeah I imagine she caught on pretty quickly but that one cut me deep even through Keg's troll. I got caught in the crossfire here guys. The only thing off the mark was that my wife's pregnant so missionary is out.

And the 'you should know I'm above that kind of behavior' line... do.. do I really sound like that?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I actually thought she was pretty funny there. Kegs trolling was A+ but she handled herself well.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
The bubble wrap part was really funny. Keg could have slowed it a bit, but I enjoyed that.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oh I'm an idiot and scrolled past the part at the beginning where he was pretending to be Tuco. That's actually pretty funny, I take back what I said Keg. You're an exceptional attention whore, not a pathetic one.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Now Lori will post keg's number on the whore forum, and their resident troll will trick him via text into thinking it's a mod that had told Kristin's pimp that he planned to pee on her, so he gave him a black eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.