Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Brutal is right, the money she got from the gig in the clip payed for the belly button tattoo

This is what I imagine Rav sounding like:

First thing that came to mind was

tlb2s9z.jpg

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Soooo when can this hit the HOF?

When Ravvenn returns for a post? Can we get a statement from Furor? GameStop managers getting involved?

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
That would be a revenge fuck for the ages. Imagine her laying on her back, his rolls slapping back and forth like the tide breaking upon rock. Sweat from his many chins dripping into her eyes while she holds back those stinging tears. Wondering if the scam was ultimately worth these 2 minutes in hell with frankencock.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Updated abbreviations from her hooker profile:
DOGC - Dine On Goblin Cock
SYP - Steal Your Percs
PNSSD - Please No Smelly ShitDick
DYHAXB? - Do You Have An XBox?
FTFF - Fake Tits From Furor
MMGTSD - MoneyMightGo Towards Saving Dogs
SMFMB - Save Me From My Brother

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cant believe tyen hasnt contacted rav by now letting her know whats being planned. Rav should have posted already telling us to fuck off. Is she banned?

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Cant believe tyen hasnt contacted rav by now letting her know whats being planned. Rav should have posted already telling us to fuck off. Is she banned?
Please, if she is hooked, she is thinking of ways to get more out of dudes. Whores are gonna whore.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Can I get some background on this story. I aint no virgin, but I'm not familiar with why this reached so many pages so fast

Status
Not open for further replies.