Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

Status
Not open for further replies.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can this rabbit hole possibly get any deeper? I mean, short of someone here going deeper into HER rabbit hole, that is.

roger_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_71662.jpg

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
My god whoever you guys get to do the deed from this board please make sure to send two pounds of penicillin and the thicket condom on the market. Double wrap that shit while you're at it.

Valos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Whoever actually does the deed, make sure you eat as much garlic as you can before you go.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You have 14 minutes. If after that time the dick is not properly sucked, I am deleting my payment, and cancelling all of my future engagements. The rest of my friends will follow suit, as will several other friends and people that play Whorequest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and room , so I could go to a zone where only groups of 18 could enjoy the content. EVEN if past these initial moronic events I can finally get my entire dick in to mouth with me, FUCK YOU WHORE. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in the Holiday Inn, and 3/4 of my friends is just sitting around while a group of 18 is repeatedly trying to get their dick sucked. Don't you have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? LORI WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING DICK SUCKINGS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of the Sam+Lori which requires 80 people to defeat and then to limit encounters in the bedroom to 18.

14 minutes.... after that this site will change from the most popular Lori fan site on the internet to the most popular Millie fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

Oldbased

> Than U
So they put warrants back out on her on 3/24. Any updates on that or is she still wanted on outstanding warrants for failing to appear.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Maybe one of our board(bored) attorneys can confirm, but doesn't "CAPIAS ORDERED" basically mean she has a warrant out for her arrest?
That's definately what it means...

Another 50 in the pot if someone bangs her, then calls the cops.

Oldbased

> Than U
Maybe one of our board(bored) attorneys can confirm, but doesn't "CAPIAS ORDERED" basically mean she has a warrant out for her arrest?
It is a term usually issued for failure to appear and thus warrant for arrest.

In 1977 a crack prostitution unit was born by a mother for a crime her father committed. Living in the Cincinnati underground. Today, still wanted by the government, she survives as an woman of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find her, maybe you can hire the L-Cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.