Ravvenn is the Megan Fox of Hooking

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
What if its a post bitching about a post bitching about a shit post? Does that complete the circle or just add another level of shittiness?

rrr_img_72546.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm sure I wasn't supposed to reveal that she gave her info out either, but that's not even a bump in the road now.
I facepalmed rather hard when someone said in IRC that they had her infos and was going to log her account on. I went to the forum and watched her account log on right after that.

IIRC it was mentioned that she had used the same username and PW here that she had used on FOH.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Ask he about someone she didn't know just to see if she's making shit up.

Also, if I was single and she were close, I'd totally be a regular client of hers. Hell, I've paid worse looking women for sex who didn't fuck me. OK, well one was slightly worse looking. But to be fair, she was also a lot younger, so she had that going for her.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So if a_skeleton_03 ended up with (ball)cancer from excessively trying to lick Furors balls, what will Rav get striken with by bare rimming smelly hairball fatties?

Need to get a first oppinion by doctor Izo.

Status
Not open for further replies.