Ray Stevenson dead at the age of 58 (Rome, Black Sails, Punisher)

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Jeez. Must have been a heart attack or something, he'd been very busy of late.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
His Punisher movie was very underrated.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Damn, that’s one that kind of hits you in the feels.

Makes you want to watch S1 of Rome again. Related:

1684781556882.jpeg

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
He’s in the upcoming Ahsoka show too as what appears to be the main dark side user. Could create a pickle moving forward depending on what happens to his character in the show. RIP

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's a sad day, curious what the cause of death will turn out to be as it seems a guy like that would be in good shape.

Amusingly, had my favorite 'villain' in Dexter as a role too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Thomas Jane punisher was a more competent movie, but the ray Stevenson one was significantly more true to the character

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
when you're talking about a suit of armor, it's called a bevor. when you're talking about the punisher's high collar it's just part of bomb disposal suit or higher caliber bullet proof vest (still might be called a bevor, i have no idea).

gorget's are designed to protect the neck area/collarbone area but are usually fairly simple. bevor's either attach to a gorget or are made as part of a gorget but are specifically the part of the armor that protects the neck/lower jaw.

this is a gorget
main-qimg-1cdd017c1e8ebe7e8005bead4a063b3f-lq

this is a gorget with a bevor
MD-803.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
when you're talking about a suit of armor, it's called a bevor. when you're talking about the punisher's high collar it's just part of bomb disposal suit or higher caliber bullet proof vest (still might be called a bevor, i have no idea).

gorget's are designed to protect the neck area/collarbone area but are usually fairly simple. bevor's either attach to a gorget or are made as part of a gorget but are specifically the part of the armor that protects the neck/lower jaw.

this is a gorget
main-qimg-1cdd017c1e8ebe7e8005bead4a063b3f-lq

this is a gorget with a bevor
MD-803.jpg
shit, thanks man. thats a decent explanation of what that thing is. i always wondered about it.
iu

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users