Reacher

Caliane

yeah. truck scene was rough.

The show did not do a good job setting up a scenario where the girls could win that firefight at all. walked face first into an ambush with more men, with more guns, bigger guns, were shot at first, with no cover. bullet holes in the windows, doors, etc... 200+ rounds. girls hide in the back seat, and trunk somehow. and kill two guys with 1 shot each. right. just magic.
like, if you are going to have something like this, have them check themselves out for bullet wounds, and comment on it. "fuuuuuuck me, that was lucky". but no, it has them get out, act like they planned that, and move on without even checking themselves for injuries.

the driver was set up. so there is a truth there. his boss, sold him out. But, that still requires the driver either not knowing what he's hauling, which no driver would take that job. they are responsible for that shit. or, knowing, but being so stupid, to stop.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yeah. truck scene was rough.

The show did not do a good job setting up a scenario where the girls could win that firefight at all. walked face first into an ambush with more men, with more guns, bigger guns, were shot at first, with no cover. bullet holes in the windows, doors, etc... 200+ rounds. girls hide in the back seat, and trunk somehow. and kill two guys with 1 shot each. right. just magic.

the driver was set up. so there is a truth there. his boss, sold him out. But, that still requires the driver either not knowing what he's hauling, which no driver would take that job. they are responsible for that shit. or, knowing, but being so stupid, to stop.
new episode had moments but exposing yourself to fully automatics in helicopters for both teams was fucking retarded. your shooting a hand gun at a helicopter and out in the open? wtf. This season is just dumb, ill still watch but everyone is pretty retarded

Caliane

"im not dirty! and if you suggest it one more time, I'll throw down"
"look the other way". ok.

brah

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Okay, we have established that cars in this show are 100% bulletproof for sure now. That car door took what seemed like 100 rounds with the girl pressed up against it and she didn't even get a bruise. Obviously bad guys in this show have storm trooper level accuracy as well. The only way you're getting hit is if you run directly at them and get within 20 feet.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Okay, we have established that cars in this show are 100% bulletproof for sure now. That car door took what seemed like 100 rounds with the girl pressed up against it and she didn't even get a bruise. Obviously bad guys in this show have storm trooper level accuracy as well. The only way you're getting hit is if you run directly at them and get within 20 feet.
not 100% bulletproof. that's why that scene was so impactful. The cop who was counting the shots, knew the car door which had 800HP, and which had absorbed 300 shots for the last 6 minutes, was down to 30hp, and only 2 more shots and it would fail, and explode as cars do when you shoot them with enough bullets. That's why he had to send the girl running, and personally tank those extra shots.

Sadly, he had a str/con build, not the dex/luc build the girls had.

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed this one more than the previous episode but the plot armor was off the charts. At least during the machine gun fight he told her to get behind the tire. I do have to ask, why do snipers that have clear shots miss so often. This would have been better if 1 member of his team was assassinated initially and 2 more died during the investigation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I liked that the cop told the girl to get , not behind the engine block which might have a change to absorb bullets, but the tires?
Also, anyone that remembers the book, did the cop end up like he did in this episode? Damn if I can remember.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I liked that the cop told the girl to get , not behind the engine block which might have a change to absorb bullets, but the tires?
Also, anyone that remembers the book, did the cop end up like he did in this episode? Damn if I can remember.
This is like an amalgamation of 2 characters. Pretty sure one of them died, can't remember.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
To add to everything, three highly trained ex military and they stare at the guy bleeding out. Zero attempt to put pressure on it etc just the I don’t touch people but I will touch you moment…

Reacher shooting at the helicopter one arm out and dangling like a chump, cause you got to push that gun out at the target to make the bullets hit faster…

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

The shooting at the helicopter or in general out in the open without protection is just dumb. Also where are the tiddies?

• 2Solidarity

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
This season is pretty weak so far (up to E6 ) Feels sorta like a bunch of amateurs making this now.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
This season is pretty weak so far (up to E6 ) Feels sorta like a bunch of amateurs making this now.
Feels like they are trying to stretch this out, too little butter over too much bread. I am only guessing but I bet they weren't trying to save NYPD man because he is going to be Plot Armored in the Next Episode, so he lives with No Effort™ at all.

Totally useless sexless sex scene. They have already done it and broken the barrier, so why go back to the well again, unless its just another chance to get Alan Ritchson's shirt off.

Agree with everyone the gunplay was ridiculous. It doesn't have to be John Wick but come on.

It's not as good as S1 but even S1 dropped off at the very end. Maybe its the nature of the story, pressure from the unexpected success of S1, or sophomore curse? Maybe having too much time or too wanting too many set pieces is jamming up the works.

Still is pretty good, I guess but would have probably been better as 6 episodes, or if I had watched them all at once.

Homsar

The sex scenes are really pointless to the story unless she dies. They are kind of doing there own thing at this point

She has a great body with that said

• 2Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Whoever said a few pages back you need to turn your brain off is right on. There are so many implausible things I treat it more as a superhero story than any kind of milsim or realism story.

That said. Ritchson is HUGE this year, his skin looks dry and grainy as shit. Juiced to the gills.

But he claims natty!

Homsar

Lol no way he's natty, I can't remember who was on Rogans podcast and someone says the Rock is on the sauce Rogan acts surprised lol

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Lol no way he's natty, I can't remember who was on Rogans podcast and someone says the Rock is on the sauce Rogan acts surprised lol

Rock even mentioned he had to get gyno surgery in the WWE early on because he overdid it. Rogan is a willful idiot sometimes. Unless he was feigning surprise he's not on sauce now in his 50's, which is even more stupid.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
I turned this off for good right after the scene where Reacher leaves the girl in the back seat, I presume for "safety" lol, while he crouches outside the passenger door as the entire vehicle basically shrugs off clips worth of automatic weapon rounds.

This season is basically the A-Team with a white Mr. T and some gurls. The guido cop is Beyond Cliche.

• 1Like

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

He admitted to testosterone use on Rosenbaum’s podcast. His walking around weight was 205 before Reacher, so there’s zero chance he isn’t on some serious gear.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

Whoever said a few pages back you need to turn your brain off is right on. There are so many implausible things I treat it more as a superhero story than any kind of milsim or realism story.

That said. Ritchson is HUGE this year, his skin looks dry and grainy as shit. Juiced to the gills.

But he claims natty!

people saying that video is deceptively edited. he said he wasn't on T in s1. was taking T after.

heres that source. 2:40 is where the clips are from mostly. earlier is still interesting. "pizza and ice cream, every day is a cheat day. 30min workouts, daily..."
he says he started taking T and its a miracle. no claims of HGH.

Last edited:
  • 1Like