Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

image-asset.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Interesting that his fucktoy didn't die. I really thought she would have to.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
Felt the finale was a bit weak and had some wokisms in it. In terms of editing and pacing it was the most out of whack episode of the season.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The Bus at the end kinda gives away what book S3 will be based off. I don't know how many seasons his contract is for but he's going to make bank renegotiating his contract with the viewing numbers this season destroying everyone

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
The fight on the chopper was ridiculous
Think you meant to say the whole season. Was expecting the end episode to have the middle man/buyer be more front and center but in a way I guess he was. Didn't mind that part playing out how it did.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Think you meant to say the whole season. Was expecting the end episode to have the middle man/buyer be more front and center but in a way I guess he was. Didn't mind that part playing out how it did.
Him holding the stretcher while the bad guys just sit there doing nothing was prolly peak for the season though

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm having a hard time remembering any Reacher book besides Bad Luck and Trouble that wasn't a solo story.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm having a hard time remembering any Reacher book besides Bad Luck and Trouble that wasn't a solo story.
Die Trying is the one I was thinking it would be. Another would possibly be Worth Dying For. I want to go with Die Trying since Ritchson said the third season was one of his favorite books.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
The show is great.

Stealing from the movie “Twins:”

“I love it when you hit people!”

Completely enjoyable.
Die Trying is the one I was thinking it would be. Another would possibly be Worth Dying For. I want to go with Die Trying since Ritchson said the third season was one of his favorite books.

• 1Like

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Interesting that his fucktoy didn't die. I really thought she would have to.

I was SURE she was going to be toast. When she was in danger in the last episode, I thought they'd pull a whole 'choice has to be made' thing, but nope. Episode basically got rid of all the bad guys almost before the halfway mark of its runtime.

That said, seeing how I'm a low brow 80/90s action fan who loves simple movies like Predator and True Lies, I do like this show. But during the final episode I expected a bit more from the T2 guy, and WAY more from the psycho brit guy.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
The guy taking the time to explain that he was about to punch Reacher with his buddy's brass knuckles made me LOL.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I was SURE she was going to be toast. When she was in danger in the last episode, I thought they'd pull a whole 'choice has to be made' thing, but nope.

Yeah, when she was cutting her straps free, for an instant I thought she was sacrificing herself. But that would have been idiotic writing.

Anyway, I was halfway expecting reacher to swing the stretcher back into the chopper one handed and lay out the bad guy with her still in it. I mean, I thought he was supposed to have hulk levels of power.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users