Reason hate pirates ninjas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yo, Galiem, stop replying to every goddamn thing in the fucking thread. Let other people have a chance to make fun of you for once.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
he is postfarming, duh, which is probably why he made up the whole rich senile old invisible ninja purse snatcher story in the first place.

Frawdo_foh

shitlord
Holy shit, I don"t read the boards for one single day and I miss 19 pages of this pure epic thread.

Galiem: Seek professional help immediatly, because you are FUCKING UP. Your story has more holes than swiss cheese. You"re like a fucking grade two child caught in a lie, things just keep getting worse and worse.

You"re definitely in the Blaezen category now - So stupid you have to be trolling, but so stupid you don"t even realize you"re trolling.

Frawdo said:
Holy shit, I don"t read the boards for one single day and I miss 19 pages of this pure epic thread.

Galiem: Seek professional help immediatly, because you are FUCKING UP. Your story has more holes than swiss cheese. You"re like a fucking grade two child caught in a lie, things just keep getting worse and worse.

You"re definitely in the Blaezen category now - So stupid you have to be trolling, but so stupid you don"t even realize you"re trolling.
Point out some holes. Really. It"s been posted that I"ve contradicted myself. Use something specific, and I"ll explain why you"re retarded.

There"s also a big difference between Blaezen and I. Blaezen always done his shit on accident. At this point, with me, it"s on purpose.

I"m paddling upstream in a shit creek. I can
A) Stop paddling, roll over, and drown in sewage (rarely happens here)
B) Jump to shore, and admit defeat to a stream of shit (done by most)
C) Keep paddling, no matter how much shit comes (done only by me, from what I have seen)

Most people on this forum stop posting when they"re being fucked with. To hell with that. I don"t care for being most people. Also, I"m providing a fucking service to you dipshits. Without someone to aim collective hate at, this forum degrades to pics of shit and videos of women farting.

Now stop trying to be smart, and make with the funny. You"re taking this shit too seriously.

ralph -- You"re awesome

Frawdo_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Point out some holes. Really. It"s been posted that I"ve contradicted myself. Use something specific, and I"ll explain why you"re retarded.
My wife"s purse was stolen by a rich person, no wait it was a poor person in a rich car, no wait it was a person from the bank, no wait her cousin was there, no wait I hate Muslims, no wait it was an old person, no wait he was right beside her, it was a lot of money stole, no wait it was 800, no wait it was 1000+, now my wife"s going to talk, no wait that"s just me pretending to be my wife, no wait this is all the forum"s fault because you all hate me for now reason.

Your every-changing story coupled with the fact that the scenario you present makes the robbery pretty much impossible - those are the holes I speak of.

Frawdo said:
My wife"s purse was stolen by a rich person,
Initially believed due to the cars in the lot.

no wait it was a poor person in a rich car,
Suggested by others in this thread, considered, and found to be highly probable.

no wait it was a person from the bank,
It was always another bank patron (or so I"ve believe). I suppose there"s always the possibility of someone just sitting in a bank parking lot in a nice car waiting to take a purse, but that seems unlikely.

no wait her cousin was there,
Her cousin was always there. It just wasn"t an important detail until later in the thread. Not that much later, even.

no wait I hate Muslims,
It went like this through the dynamics of the thread:

Theft Summary ---> People flaming me, implying extreme poverty ---> Return sarcastic flame about champagne baths and solid silver cars ---> claims about platinum cars ---> pic of a solid silver car ---> revelation that it was a sheikh"s car ---> more pics of the sheikh"s property ---> discussion about Muslims

I don"t make the thread dynamic, so much as I ride it.

no wait it was an old person, no wait he was right beside her,
I shared new information as I got it. I wasn"t there, and the wife has been pretty upset, and thus left out details that I got later from her cousin.

it was a lot of money stole, no wait it was 800, no wait it was 1000+,
She has never been good with keeping up with money, but I keep track like a fucking hawk watching its prey. It was more than 1000. She"s mistaken.

now my wife"s going to talk, no wait that"s just me pretending to be my wife,
No, it was her and I back and forth. She told you when it was her. She posted when I was asleep, and then later when I passed her the keyboard. OTHER posters said it was me the whole time, but I guess they were just generally retarded, and had not seen the pic from our wedding on this forum. They were implying that I don"t actually have a wife.

no wait this is all the forum"s fault because you all hate me for now reason.
The forum does hate me for no reason. I"ve pointed many people to the ignore function, but for some reason people just love the taste of my nutular region. If they love my nuts that much, then who am I to deny people what they want?

Your every-changing story coupled with the fact that the scenario you present makes the robbery pretty much impossible - those are the holes I speak of.
The only other changes in the story were jokes -- Pirate Batman, Spiderman, pirates, ninjas, hiding under dirt, futuristic technology.

Now we"ve had a thread recap. I forget the rules... Does that mean thread over?

Pirate Batman just sounds awesome BTW. I wish I had photoshop skills.

xar_foh

shitlord
Ok I got to page 6 and it was too much gay. Gay was litterally going everywhere. Any reason to read the rest of this shit or will it just destroy even more brain cells?

edit: nm, just read this page, I guess it actually got worse.

Zhakran_foh

shitlord
Save yourself the time.

I"ll sum up the thread for you:

Gayliem lost it, and now the abuse is just piling on; the hounds can smell the blood. I almost feel bad for him. Except it"s a self-inflicted wound.

Liz_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Most people on this forum stop posting when they"re being fucked with
Most people know when to stfu and take this shit with a grain of salt; they don"t obsess until the tread becomes the train wreck everyone sees coming.

GaliemVaelant said:
The forum does hate me for no reason. I"ve pointed many people to the ignore function
I"m sorry but you"re giving them plenty of reasons, I see you trying to make people accept you by forcing yourself down their throats while at the same time calling them; monkeys, American Inventors, sand American Inventors, etc... Instead of looking at their perspective and just not agreeing with it you insist that it is wrong, only you are right. And if you"re so fond of the ignore function then maybe you should consider using it.

The problem with the story is either a) it makes no sense or b) your wife and her cousin are oblivious to the world. I realize a child can be distracting but people should always be somewhat aware of their surroundings, particularly when someone is within a foot or two of them and if they are that oblivious they should a) expect shit to happen and b) expect people to make fun of them when it does.

Millie_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
I"ve asked it before, and the more I learn about Islam and Arabs, the more I wonder: Why haven"t the non-extremist Muslims been at the front of the war against terrorism? If I were a non-extremist Muslim, from the sounds of it, I"d be pretty pissed at the other variety.
Because the extremists are the ones with all the weapons, political power, and organization in their home countries. America essentially created this problem in the 1970s and 80s by arming and training Islamic extremists in the Middle East, thinking that they would help us fight off the rising tide of Communism in that region (extreme religion is the antithesis of Communism, after all). At the time, we didn"t expect that our "allies" would turn against us as soon as they were done with the Russians/Commies.

So now, for at least two decades and change, those extremist groups have held all the power and weapons in the Middle East. They have used those weapons, and that power, to ensure that they have remained in power. They have eliminated or repressed any organized, effective dissent -- which means the moderates and progressive thinkers in their countries have either been executed, fled the region altogether, or have learned to shut up.

This is a very simplified explanation, but it gets at the basics. I hope this helps answer your (perhaps rhetorical?) question about why non-extremist Muslims don"t seem to be doing anything in the Middle East.

forge_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
She had her purse set on top of the car, and was buckling in our son in the back seat. She was having trouble with the buckle, and the boy, so she was well distracted.
I didn"t bother reading past page four. This tells me your wife finally got the kid in the car and was distracted and just got in the front seat, started the car and drove off with the purse on top of the roof. What makes a better story? I"m a complete idiot and drove away with the shit on top of the car, or someone must have stolen my purse?

Girls do this shit all the time, and its not limited to just purses. I"ve seen girls lose wallets, keys, shoes, coffee cups, money, jewelry, food, clothes, etc. If you can sit it on a car, chances are some girls driven off with it on the roof.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Because the extremists are the ones with all the weapons, political power, and organization in their home countries. America essentially created this problem in the 1970s and 80s by arming and training Islamic extremists in the Middle East, thinking that they would help us fight off the rising tide of Communism in that region (extreme religion is the antithesis of Communism, after all). At the time, we didn"t expect that our "allies" would turn against us as soon as they were done with the Russians/Commies.
This is the first post in this thread I"ve read.

Thought #1, "Yarggh, not again."

Edit: Skimmed through this thread, surprised nobody noticed this:

We came out of the bank and my 14 month old son started screaming. My cousin unlocked the car, and she was trying to help me get the squirming, screaming baby into his car seat.
Son, "NO BITCH! THERE"S A American Inventor GOIN" AFTER YO PURSE!!!"

DRocleric_foh

shitlord
a) Forge is probably right
2) Stop powerleveling your post count
d) You got caught lying so you are intentionally derailing your own thread over and over again so you don"t have to admit to it

Proctor72521_foh

shitlord
I"m waiting for the day that Galiem comes out and tells us that the picture of the private (with facial hair none the less) and the beast isn"t really him.