Reason hate pirates ninjas

Yes those pics are really of me (Galiem"s wife, Mary.) I told him it was okay to post the pictures of me. Those were all taken by my sister, who was training to be a photographer at the time. No they are not glamor shots, yes she did work at Olan Mills for a bit (those are the last ones taken.) I have more pics of myself, some are even of me nude, but I see no reason why any of the people on this forum deserve to see them. Bye Bye!!

Why isn?t this hall of famed yet? and why the fuck are people letting this thread die. Half those pictures make your wife look like the tranny from Vegas. You have been inconsistent about the ninja robbery and now i can only assume you don?t have kids either. Sword fights don?t spawn white trash diaper jockeys.

Point is stop trying to justify the things you post. That?s why this thread got to page 17.

Stomplebane_foh

shitlord
Why isn?t this hall of famed yet? and why the fuck are people letting this thread die. Half those pictures make your wife look like the tranny from Vegas. You have been inconsistent about the ninja robbery and now i can only assume you don?t have kids either. Sword fights don?t spawn white trash diaper jockeys.

Point is stop trying to justify the things you post. That?s why this thread got to page 17.
Dude, it"s time to move on. We were wrong, his wife is obviously a playboy model (anyone have the issue?).

It"s time for you to grow up and realize that we live in a cruel world where thievery thrives thoroughly, touching tremendous tides of citizens. I am extremely sorry and I apologize for the atrocity that has affected this American family. Lets set up a paypal relief fund so that this family can move on as well. Thank you.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Galiem obviously should be a FBI profiler, the way he nailed the thief"s personality. Delusional Grandpa who made it rich prior to retirement, but was once a common thief? My god man, your like the fucking Jesus profiler. I wouldn"t have figured that one out in a million years.

Stomplebane_foh

shitlord
Galiem obviously should be a FBI profiler, the way he nailed the thief"s personality. Delusional Grandpa who made it rich prior to retirement, but was once a common thief? My god man, your like the fucking Jesus profiler. I wouldn"t have figured that one out in a million years.
He"s MacGyver, lol.

Zinke said:
Well, it fits with who was at the bank, and given how it went down. I"ve been talking to Mary"s cousin, and I"m just hearing now that one of the cars was parked right next to them, and an old dude was getting in and leaving while they were.

I don"t know why Mary (or her cousin) didn"t automatically suspect that person, considering that his getting in his car gave them reason to ignore both his movements and his car leaving. Shit, a purse on a car roof while its owner is distracted, and you have reason already to be in arm"s reach of it? Them"s easy pickin"s.

They let folks drive in Louisiana way past the age/condition where they shouldn"t. Mary"sgreatgrandmother still has her liscence despite two cateract surgeries and one hospitalization for delusional behavior (senility).

Stomplebane said:
He"s MacGyver, lol.
You beat me to it.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I dont know many old senile ninjas. oh wait yes i do. His name was Malloy, he walked more vertically than most, i first suspected he was the thief becuase he was wearing sneakers. for sneaking

Diwali_foh

shitlord
Words can"t describe what happened from the beginning to the God-forsaken end of this thread. Its like 1 plane hit the proverbial tower, then came the other. I think right now we"re running while they collapse.

Wait a sec... Is Diwali sand American Inventor extremist Muslim, or caucasian semi-hippy new age Muslim? It makes a big difference. If he"s Muslim by descent, then that comment"s no big deal. If he"s Muslim because it makes mommy and daddy mad, then he needs to behead himself for being an infidel according to his own religion. Make sure to have some one post pics afterward, Diwali.

Diwali_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Wait a sec... Is Diwali sand American Inventor extremist Muslim, or caucasian semi-hippy new age Muslim? It makes a big difference. If he"s Muslim by descent, then that comment"s no big deal. If he"s Muslim because it makes mommy and daddy mad, then he needs to behead himself for being an infidel according to his own religion. Make sure to have some one post pics afterward, Diwali.
God already hates you by wedding you to the Abomination. There is no need for retaliation.

Allahu akbar.