Reason hate pirates ninjas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
I"m pretty pissed off, and need to vent this some where.

My wife went to the bank with her cousin, had finished her business, and was buckling the little one into his car seat when her purse was stolen. Along with it, all our money, her ID, etc.

The only cars in the parking lot were nice ones. I mean BMWs, Porsches, NICE, new cars. This means that some piece of shit who is already rich or close to it stole from a woman with an infant.

I hate human beings. If there were a God, then we"d have been killed off a long time ago. Every where I turn, I see another, bigger, uglier piece of shit, and not one fucking decent human being in the lot.

Edit:

Updated to include new breaks in the case, as FoHSS unravels the mystery.

The case has been all but solved for identity. A pirate Batman hid under the dirt, while using his ninja skills to sneak up. He snatched the purse, and vanished into thin air using futuristic technology before getting into his solid platinum Audi, and driving off. Pirate Batman is elderly and senile, and thought the purse was his. Thankfully, his great, great, great, great, great, great grand daughter "found" it in a dumpster, and returned it minus the cash.

Nitno_foh

shitlord
Don"t you think it"s a bit more likely that some thief saw a parking lot full of nice cars and thought he could get some quick cash, and then stole your wife"s purse?

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
I didn"t even read what you just posted and I still hate you.

I hate thiefs, too. I"m going to go back to pirating movies and music now.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
Nitno said:
Don"t you think it"s a bit more likely that some thief saw a parking lot full of nice cars and thought he could get some quick cash, and then stole your wife"s purse?
holy shit, someone is actually making sense.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
I actually think Nitno hit it on the head.

As stupid as this shit sounds: watch "It takes a Theif" on discovery channel--and you"ll see the habits of theives--they hang out in the richer areas and thats where they strike for the most part....Theres crime in the ghetto too, but for a snatch n grabber, the rich areas are the -safest-, same for someone actually looking to score sizeable ammounts of cash from a house robbery.

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
My wife went to the bank with her cousin, had finished her business, and was buckling the little one into his car seat when her purse was stolen. Along with it, all our money, her ID, etc.
Why was your wife carrying around "all your money" in cash in her purse?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The only cars in the parking lot were nice ones. I mean BMWs, Porsches, NICE, new cars. This means that some piece of shit who is already rich or close to it stole from a woman with an infant.
Yeah, I"m sure someone driving a $60k car stole your wife"s purse for the 60 bucks and change she had in it.

When"s the revolution, Marx?

Kan_foh

shitlord
Gayliem I hate you but that sucks, ppl are messed up bad. I lost my wallet other week and someone jacked the money and then turned it in. Sorry to hear bout that. (still hate you)

redav_foh

shitlord
could have been pirates. there"s so few treasure chests these days and purses are loaded with valuables. pirates have to eat too you know

W

Wrathcaster

i hate to be a bandwagoneer but you sir are fucking retarded. it"s like blaezenfury found some half-assed grammar skills and got a new account. What kind of fucking logic are you working with here?

Nitno said:
No. It"s wide open by that bank, and she"d have seen the thief running off. It was the person in the one car that was there when she came out and gone when she got done buckling in the kid.

C&TV, thanks for reaffirming my newfound hatred of humanity in general. Try to pirate something new.

Eomer said:
Yeah, I"m sure someone driving a $60k car stole your wife"s purse for the 60 bucks and change she had in it.

When"s the revolution, Marx?
It was a lot more than $60, and those driving the nice cars were the only ones there.

I hate you, Eomer. Really. Honestly. Please, just die.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
No. It"s wide open by that bank, and she"d have seen the thief running off. It was the person in the one car that was there when she came out and gone when she got done buckling in the kid.

C&TV, thanks for reaffirming my newfound hatred of humanity in general. Try to pirate something new.
No, it was a theif.

Do you know how EASY it is to disappear in a parking lot? snatch purse, jump behind car VERY fast (less than a second), hit ground with purse udner you "looking for a contact".

Trust me, I"ve done this a time or two--only a fucking idiot runs off.

Big W Powah! said:
No, it was a theif.

Do you know how EASY it is to disappear in a parking lot? snatch purse, jump behind car VERY fast (less than a second), hit ground with purse udner you "looking for a contact".

Trust me, I"ve done this a time or two--only a fucking idiot runs off.
Nobody was in the parking lot. This wasn"t a Wal-Mart type parking lot with lots of people and tons of places to hide. This was at a small bank new enough to not even have cameras outside yet, with a couple cars in the lot and no people.

It was some rich or near rich asshole. He or she probably has an addiction. Who fucking knows? That would explain why they"d steal.

It would make sense to have been some rich fucker"s spoiled brat kid, but she says no young people were in the bank.

W

Wrathcaster

your wife and child got imp sapped, thats why they cant figure it out

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Nobody was in the parking lot. This wasn"t a Wal-Mart type parking lot with lots of people and tons of places to hide. This was at a small bank new enough to not even have cameras outside yet, with a couple cars in the lot and no people.
Apparently it WAS a thief, otherwise the stuff would not have been stolen. Just be glad whoever it was didn"t decide to use a gun.

Get over it and get on with life. Take the neccessary precautions next time.

Terial_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
Why was your wife carrying around "all your money" in cash in her purse?
ummm you cant buy drugs with a check/credit ya know... geeze, i have to explain everything around here??

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
so the parking lot was too open for a thief to get away so the rich porsche driver probably used his cloaking device to avoid being seen. This is the problem with George Bush giving tax breaks to the rich just so they can steal our money.

I would rage against the machine if I were you

Coffee and TV said:
Apparently it WAS a thief. Otherwise the stuff would not have been stolen. Just be glad whoever it was didnt have a shotgun.
I hear ya man.

Terial said:
ummm you cant buy drugs with a check/credit ya know... geeze, i have to explain everything around here??
Yeah, there was cash in the purse. This area is about twenty years behind in technology, and you still have to have cash at a lot of places.