Reason hate pirates ninjas

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
On top of that, part of that money was going to be used to pay off a debt she has to the university here, so she could start graduate school for an adult education degree. She has been looking forward to going back.
So one of the many places in your area so backwards that you can"t use a check card or even write a local check with ID is the university where your wife plans to get a graduate degree?

I don"t even know where to begin on the notion that someone can walk up to a car you are leaning into and take something off the fucking roof without detection and then suddenly flee.

Frax_foh

shitlord
Fammaden said:
So one of the many places in your area so backwards that you can"t use a check card or even write a local check with ID is the university where your wife plans to get a graduate degree?

I don"t even know where to begin on the notion that someone can walk up to a car you are leaning into and take something off the fucking roof without detection and then suddenly flee.
Definitely internet style chris farley type ninjas.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Whats with everyone trying to keep a buccaneer down? Sure, some theft occurs and immediately its thepiratethat"s the culprit? Way to stereotype.

This theft involved stealth in a location with no large body of water, which we know is native to pirates.

Clearly it was a ninja.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
redav said:
seriously though, how did this cousin not see the pirate either?
Pirates are sneaky bastards. They are like those street thieves that take your watch. True story once Paen had his watch stolen by a manvestite street thief.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yermum Onceme said:
His wife is married to the most annoying man alive, keep in mind... how much wisdom do you really think she"d display when it came to watching her purse?
Keep in mind that his wife could have been a stunt double for a LOTR Cave Troll.

Chips_foh

shitlord
Shes getting ready to divorce you and stashing the cash for a quick trip to Cancun with Pedro, the pool boy

When she gets back, she will say shes sorry, suck your dick and you will take her back.

Its lifes oldest tale: bitch takes money, bitch fucks dirty mexican pool boy, bitch sucks dick, bitch wins

Fammaden_foh

shitlord
Chips said:
Shes getting ready to divorce you and stashing the cash for a quick trip to Cancun with Pedro, the pool boy

When she gets back, she will say shes sorry, suck your dick and you will take her back.

Its lifes oldest tale: bitch takes money, bitch fucks dirty mexican pool boy, bitch sucks dick, bitch wins
Just beat her to death now, GV, that bitch you married did the same shit to me before.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
This story just sounds fucked up to me.

You live in an ass backwards area that just has to have cash, yet everyone"s driving porsches and Beamers?

Your wife puts her purse on top of her car instead of in the car.

Your wife can"t see someone taking something off of her car and driving off, and can"t hear it?

Something"s fishy, and I don"t just mean your wifes bushy tuna taco.

Eomer said:
Your insistence on blaming this theft on a "rich" person is fucking pathetic.
Eomer, stab yourself in the head.

In other news, I"m going to rip a pirate"s hook off. Why club the wife for getting ripped off? Unless she is the pirate...

hmm...

Hateyou said:
You live in an ass backwards area that just has to have cash, yet everyone"s driving porsches and Beamers?
Not everyone. Just the few folks at the bank at that time. Poor folks here don"t usually have bank accounts at all. Most middle class folks here don"t. This is Louisiana. Many of these hicks would try to eat a debit card for fibre before they"d use it properly. Thus, the odds of running into someone at a bank who has a fair ammount of money are pretty high here.

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
Hateyou said:
Something"s fishy, and I don"t just mean your wifes bushy tuna taco.
Pirates smell like the sea, maybe the fishy smell is a clue. Scooby Dooby doo where are you?

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Unless she is the pirate...
Assuming you didn"t make up the story, odds are she lost the purse (i.e.: it wasn"t stolen from literally above her head by a super-rich-ninja-pirate) and "could have sworn" she put it on top of the car.

I"d consider that a possibility, Gryphe, but she had just deposited money that was in the purse (not all of the money) into her cousin"s account to pay a debt.

Yeah, her cousin was with her, in the car. Maybe her cousin"s the pirate, but it obviously was neither in the car nor in the bank when she found it missing.

Also, why the hell would I make up a story about a purse getting stolen? If I were going to make up a story for the screenshots forum, even I could do a hell of a lot better than that.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Its likely she left it on top of the car like so many other people have done before her, and it fell off in transit.

Millie_foh

shitlord
Your logic just isn"t adding up, Galiem. You claim your wife"s purse was stolen, yet neither you nor your wife saw the supposed thief. And from there, you make the assumption that the thief had to have been one of the people using the bank, and driving a nice car? The odds of that happening are ridiculously slim.

As has been mentioned before, one of two things happened here:

a) The thief had been lurking or had just entered the parking lot, saw your wife with her purse unattended, snatched it, and ran

b) Your wife misplaced the purse and, having lost it, assumed it was stolen

If the thief had actually been a bank customer in a fancy car, wouldn"t it follow that you"d see one of those cars speeding off soon after the theft? And couldn"t you have written down a license plate number, or at least the color/make/model of the car?

Also, where is the motive for a rich person to snatch your wife"s purse? It just doesn"t make any sense on any level. If someone has enough money, he/she doesn"t need to steal purses to make ends meet. If they need to feed an addiction or something, they can afford to do it on their own. Hence, the term "rich" person.

And does this incident really warrant your latest tirade against humanity in general? As a representative from humanity, I can tell you that we"re getting pretty sick of it.

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
does this incident really warrant your latest tirade against humanity in general? As a representative from humanity, I can tell you that we"re getting pretty sick of it.
FUCKING THIEVES AND THEIR MONEY!

You"re actually borderline Emo, Gayliem.