Reason hate pirates ninjas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Samus Aran_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
Asperger"s != autism, though, and downs gives folks round, short faces, not long faces. I"d have given you 20/10 if it weren"t for those things.
Hmmm....

Asperger syndrome (sometimes called Asperger"s syndrome, AS, or the more common shorthand Asperger"s), is characterized as one of the five pervasive developmental disorders, and is commonly referred to as a form of high-functioning autism.
DENIED!

Kan_foh

shitlord
(Oh, fuck, you can"t even sing.)

Hey, baby, I like it rawww...
Yeah baby, I like it RAWWW!!!
Ooh, baby, I like it raww...
Sh...

Shimmy shimmy ya, shimmy yam, shimmy yay,
Gimme the mic so I can take it away.
Off on a natural charge, bon voyage
Yeah, from the home of the Dodgers, Brooklyn squad
Wu-Tang Killerrr Bees on a swarm!
Rain on ya dollar"s ass, disco dorm!
For you to even touch my skill,
You gotta have the one Killer Bee and he ain"t gonna kill. Now
My producer slam, my flow is like bam!
Chop that down, pass it all around!
Lyrics get hard, quick cement to the ground!
For any MC in any 52 states,
I gets psycho killerrrr Norman Bates!
My producer slam, sharp like bam!
Jump on stage, and then I dun-daaaah!

(I like the way you come)

Hey, baby, I like it rawww...
Ooh, baby, I like it raww...

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Millie said:
Your logic just isn"t adding up, Galiem. You claim your wife"s purse was stolen, yet neither you nor your wife saw the supposed thief. And from there, you make the assumption that the thief had to have been one of the people using the bank, and driving a nice car? The odds of that happening are ridiculously slim.

As has been mentioned before, one of two things happened here:

a) The thief had been lurking or had just entered the parking lot, saw your wife with her purse unattended, snatched it, and ran

b) Your wife misplaced the purse and, having lost it, assumed it was stolen

If the thief had actually been a bank customer in a fancy car, wouldn"t it follow that you"d see one of those cars speeding off soon after the theft? And couldn"t you have written down a license plate number, or at least the color/make/model of the car?

Also, where is the motive for a rich person to snatch your wife"s purse? It just doesn"t make any sense on any level. If someone has enough money, he/she doesn"t need to steal purses to make ends meet. If they need to feed an addiction or something, they can afford to do it on their own. Hence, the term "rich" person.

And does this incident really warrant your latest tirade against humanity in general? As a representative from humanity, I can tell you that we"re getting pretty sick of it.
In all fairness, I have a shrink friend whose clients are mostly rich people. He doesn"t cater to them or anything, but he thinks his experience is worth more then the minimum insureance companies usually offer, so if you want to go to him you have to pay for it yourself. Mostly only rich people can.

He had this patient, very succesful, made his living essentially legally scamming other small businesses. One day the shrink comes into their session, puts his wallet on the desk and says he really has to go to the bathroom. When he comes back his patient starts yelling at him for "daring to leave his fucking wallet alone with him." He was apparently in a cold sweat the whole time trying to resist taking it.

In summation: I don"t know how many people steal just to make ends meet, but I know a lot of people will steal if they don"t think they"ll get caught. Rich or poor. Hell, a well-educated rich person knows the value of anonymous non-taxeable income better then a poor person would be likely to.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Hey Galiem, why the hell didn"t you go back into the bank, and ask to see records of who had done business there prior to your wife leaving.

Hell you could have gone for broke and asked to see video camera tapes.

I know for a fact they have those in banks in lousiana.

But now it"s probably too late and they rewrote over those assuming it"s been more than a week or two.

PS OMG that is a sweet pirate pic.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
Aulirophile said:
Gross generalization.
Fixed.

Seriously, what the fuck? You"re basing your argument on ONE rich guy who requires therapy (or better yet ONLY rich people who need therapy since those are the only ones your friend sees) because he"s a scam artist?

Edit:

I still wanna know how the police found the purse in a dumpster in the next town over.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
Yes those pics are really of me (Galiem"s wife, Mary.) I told him it was okay to post the pictures of me. Those were all taken by my sister, who was training to be a photographer at the time. No they are not glamor shots, yes she did work at Olan Mills for a bit (those are the last ones taken.) I have more pics of myself, some are even of me nude, but I see no reason why any of the people on this forum deserve to see them. Bye Bye!!
Your pictures aren"t worth being seen here unless it says "FoHSS" on your body anyways.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Abysmal said:
Fixed.

Seriously, what the fuck? You"re basing your argument on ONE rich guy who requires therapy (or better yet ONLY rich people who need therapy since those are the only ones your friend sees) because he"s a scam artist?

Edit:

I still wanna know how the police found the purse in a dumpster in the next town over.
Oh, no, I was giving the story as an example. He doesn"t "require" therapy because he"s a scam artist, I don"t know why he goes to therapy to be honest. My friend wouldn"t tell me if I asked anyway. My point being that rich people do steal. I have a few hundred other stories which support the same point, but I"m not going to post all of them.

The point being it has been my experience that most people will steal if they think they can get away with it. Some people require a certain amount for their RvR. Lot of people who won"t steal $20 in my experience but would steal $100 under the same circumstances.

Abysmal_foh

shitlord
When i was younger i"d probably be tempted in certain situations in which there was little to no chance of ever being caught, but i"d be more likely to steal something that wasn"t valuable as opposed to something that was because of the guilt i"d feel. i wouldn"t feel guilty about jacking some quarters somebody left on an end table to use for metered parking, but i would feel guilty if it was in bills. For me it"s more about integrity, even as a college student i"ve just walked past a pile of bills somebody dropped on the ground. There"s definitely something wrong with the guy in therapy though because who would realisticly take money out of your own therapists wallet while he left the room? I mean, he"s gonna know who did it... if a rich person is stealing small amounts of money, like a purse or a wallet there"s definitely something else going on with them because it definitely isn"t about the money at all. stealing thousands of dollars through money laundering or scamming, sure, but like 60 bucks? hell even a thousand? the reward is no where near worth the risk.

also, sure it can be fairly common for poor people to over extend themselves and buy a luxury vehicle while living in a dump and i"ve seen this many times even in MA in the shitty neighborhoods, but these people don"t go to the bank and open a savings account, they tend to drug dealers and criminals as there is no way a legitamately poor person can ever get a luxury vehicle unless its been driven into the ground. small time dealers or scum bags living in some shit hole rolling a lexus do not really do much banking and probably prefer to keep their money at home or hidden some where else in cash.