Rebel Moon - Part Two: The Scargiver (2024)

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
I honestly can't believe how dumb this movie is. It's seven samurai, meets star wars, meets world of War craft.

If you want to watch an entertaining seven samurai ripoff just go watch a bugs life.

spronk

FPS noob
1713545874767.png

• 8Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 10 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Usually when i have gummies it makes anything seem humorous. Well, that didn't work with part 1 and part 2 may need a double dose to be entertaining.

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
Worst "a bugs life" ripoff in history. Way worse than the magnificent seven Samurai.

Total fucking garbage.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
The entirety of this movie takes place in a small insignificant farm village, and literally nothing happens that moves the plot forward in any regard?

Bald Brah

Silver Squire
The entirety of this movie takes place in a small insignificant farm village, and literally nothing happens that moves the plot forward in any regard?
You get lots of slow motion grain farming and a ridiculous hour long battle finale that would be 15 minutes without all the pointless slow motion. Lots of direct 'a new hope' stolen valor shots. Laughable low tech pre industrial hand cranks on interstellar space ships. And a little bit of x-wing diversity pilots rebel fleet coming to save the day at the end.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Didn't think Part 1 was that bad. Passing on Part 2 entirely.

It's a different type of bad now.

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The first hour is just a super sexy grain harvest and a support group meeting with a lot of crying. Everything being animal driven even the anti grav grain trailer was a nice touch. What I really like is that we're going to continue to pretend that the blond chick isn't the princess for a second movie like I'm some sort of retard who can't figure it out.

Aesthetically it's appealing, but you'll definitely need an extra strength edible to make this entertaining.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You know this is bad when it can make this movie look like a master piece of science fiction.

1713616508214.jpeg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
You people aren't kidding. This is one bad movie. First half is just people crying and mumbling. Melodramatic grade school slomos are laughably shit. Could possible be the worst movie I have ever seen.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
The first hour is just a super sexy grain harvest and a support group meeting with a lot of crying. Everything being animal driven even the anti grav grain trailer was a nice touch. What I really like is that we're going to continue to pretend that the blond chick isn't the princess for a second movie like I'm some sort of retard who can't figure it out.

Aesthetically it's appealing, but you'll definitely need an extra strength edible to make this entertaining.
Not sure if a gummy is enough, may need some lines.

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
I like how the unique thing about the Nemesis character is that she has two lightsabers and it’s revealed they come from an ancient gauntlet from the line of her slain people that requires the severance of half your forearms to equip and use…

…and then I love the revelation 5 minutes later that everyone has lightsabers including every single random private of the Empire and instead of cutting off her fucking arms all she had to do is pick one up off a dead soldier like everyone else.

This fuck needs to be put in hollywood exile for a bit like ShamaLamaLamaLam.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
My boss just came in this morning raving about the best movies he's seen. That it's 2 movies, and they are incredible and visually the most awesome thing he's seen. He's walking around the company telling everyone to see them.

I guess there's a market for this shit.

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
There's one born every minute, as the man says.