Recommend a dating site

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Now, I'm not going on personal experience here, just what I've heard from friends who have done online dating. They prefer women with kids for two reasons:

1. Women with kids, unlike women without kids, know what they want in a man. That is, someone who is stable, responsible and good with kids. And more importantly, they can recognise them better than those without kids can.
2. Women with kids are themselves usually more stable and down to earth.

From what they say, this results in women who are in most respects more attractive potential long term partners. They like to go out but don't want to be all night. They understand scheduling and responsibilities better too. And last, but not least, they've usually given up on trying to find the "perfect" man so they don't nitpick your faults as much.

On the other hand, women without kids are more likely to want to go clubbing all night, drink till they pass out and bitch about every single little thing about you that they don't like.

So basically, if you want a one night stand with an unstable sex kitten, go for the unmarried ones. If you are looking for a long term, more stable relationship, go with the ones with kids.
Unfortunately it's a catch-22. I absolutely 100% agree with everything your wrote, but on the flip side of the coin a woman with kids presents these not so joyous problems:

1) Going out, having fun, planning vacations, or hell-- even hanging at home all has to be planned around the kids

2) Dealing with her "ex" who has a high likelihood of hating your ass for no other reason than the fact that his kids get to see you more than they get to see him. God forbid you're nice to her kids and he hears about it from them and gets jealous.

3) If she has a young son (specifically in the 9-18 year age range or so) he will most likely do his best to fuck your relationship up. The fact that she is no longer married to his dad is bad enough, but the thought of his mom boning you makes him rage inside.

4) Assuming you get close and their real dad is a semi-deadbeat, you will have to make the choice as to whether you want to start ponying up cash to cover her kids whenever you go out for dinner, take trips, shop for clothes, etc. This is especially true if you make a lot more money than she does.

From my experience, assuming things get serious with a woman with kids, you will have to deal with 80+% of the hassle that kids bring, except they aren't your kids (which they will constantly remind you of if/when you need to discipline them). Fuck that.

I find it annoying enough to date a woman with a dog lol. The few times I dated women with kids, yes she was A LOT more stable and rational than your younger single chick, but all the drama, hassle, and additional responsibilities/baggage the kids brought to the table eclipsed the value her mental stability brought.

Or I might just like young raging crazy chicks. The last 3 girls I've dated turned out to be Jekyll and Hydes so what the F do I know lol.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Not footing the entire bill, whether it be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd date is pretty much a guaranteed way to fuck your chances for another date. The only chicks that are *serious* when they make an offer to pay are a) the average to fugly ones or b) the chick with integrity that doesn't want to see you again but is too nice to say so and feels guilty so offers to pay half. Any semi hot chick that has the ability to pick amongst potential suitors will never respond to your ass again if you let her pay half.

Women "paying" for dates is one of those textbook examples of female misinformation. Ask almost any chick whether dates should be 50/50, and they'll almost always say yes or "take turns". Put the same women in a room together and if one mentions how on her date last night she had to pony up for half, and all the girls will label the guy a loser.

What's even more amusing is that based upon my experience, even if the chick makes bank you are STILL expected to pay. I've dated lawyers and doctors that probably made 50% more than I do, and if they're hot they still expect you to pay.
Maybe if you are trying to date some stuck up bleached blonde skanks. Any first date I go on, I buy my drinks, she buys hers and maybe if I'm digging her, I'll buy a drink or two. Usually the same with a second and third date if there is one. I'm definitely not dating uggos or fatties either. I will only start buying shit if we start being exclusive.

Yall are a bunch of suckers.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Never on the first date, sometimes on the second date but generally on a second date if I know I want to see them again I usually just say something like "How about I pay this time and you can pick up the tab on our next date?". That usually gets a smile and an "I like that idea". But if they say "No let me pay for this one" I let them.
With all due respect, that might be why this is happening.

I've been on way too many first and second dates in the last year and a half.
Too bad there are no girls on the internet. I'd like to know if the whole "let me pay" thing is just a test. That's what I suspect. Well, that and I also suspect some girls do it because they're afraid they will owe you sexual favors if they don't at least offer.

And I disagree with wombat on one thing. There are some girls who feel they need to pay because they are strong independent women *rawr* and it's best to let get some token paying in. Those strong independent women are the best dick suckers in my limited experience.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Too bad there are no girls on the internet. I'd like to know if the whole "let me pay" thing is just a test. That's what I suspect. Well, that and I also suspect some girls do it because they're afraid they will owe you sexual favors if they don't at least offer.
Once chick I dated on eHarmony told me on our 3rd date that she had two tests for guys that, if failed, resulted in no further dates:

1) The guy had to be decisive and choose a place/activity for the first 2 dates

2) The guy had to offer to pay on the first date

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
You still with the chick that got the fun bags, by the way?
Yes, though I don't know for how much longer. At around the 8 month mark she suddenly went from "the perfect girl" (TM) to having bouts of rage, especially if she gets a few drinks in her. We're talking screaming, hitting below the belt, bring up shit that happened 3 months ago, 28 Days Later style blood RAGE. It sucks because she's great on so many levels, but I'll be damned if I'll spend the rest of my life being subjected to random nonsensical attacks. You obviously can't hit a chick no matter what she says, and I'm not a screamer, so basically I just have to take it in the ass each time. Then of course she cries and apologizes the next day, but the event usually repeats within a few weeks. Trying to argue back logically just elevates the rage more.. I've endured it far longer than I have with any previous girl because of the fact that she has so many other positive qualities and is very attractive, but I'm reaching the end of my rope.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Maybe if you are trying to date some stuck up bleached blonde skanks. Any first date I go on, I buy my drinks, she buys hers and maybe if I'm digging her, I'll buy a drink or two. Usually the same with a second and third date if there is one. I'm definitely not dating uggos or fatties either. I will only start buying shit if we start being exclusive.

Yall are a bunch of suckers.
I assure you the lawyer and doctor I dated were not skanks. The lawyer was a bitch and the doctor had the personality of a rock, but both were affluent professionals. I live in the dumbass south and girls are just raised with "old fashioned values" (translation: You pay and open door for me, but no I can't cook for shit)

How old are you? When I was in my early twenties going dutch while dating some chick in college was totally ok. I'm much older now and I'll be damned if I've met a single hot chick that genuinely wanted to pay on the 1st or 2nd date.

BTW, a $150 lobster dinner with a great bottle of wine has gotten me laid more times than I can count. Maybe that makes me a sucker but to me it was money well spent. Good luck finding a hot chick in Dallas that wants to split things down the middle-- that's one fine ass white unicorn down here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Women who like to pay are assertive and have jobs. It has nothing to do with ulterior motives or looks.
But we're talking about women who offer to pay. Just because a woman is in one group doesn't mean she's in the other.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Sucks to hear.

More importantly, how are dem titties?!
They are pretty fucking awesome actually, too bad that recently I've had no desire to grab them. Chicks that rage seem to love the "make-up" part, but for me I'm pissed off and am unable to do a mental 180 in the span of 10 minutes.

Will post a pic later today or tomorrow, as promised. They actually feel surprisingly soft, look great (assuming you like big tits), and you can barely see the lift scars unless you look real close.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Raging when drunk. Sounds like she was abused/molested. GTFO!

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Raging when drunk. Sounds like she was abused/molested. GTFO!
It's heading down that road, but I am seriously interested in where you read/learned about that correlation. No sarcasm there at all, I've been trying to get some color on the origins of that type of behavior. Thing is, I've met quite a few of these rage type chicks since I moved here from Canada. Either I have the worst of luck, or something attracts me to them initially despite no initial signs that they have rage issues. The best/closest explanation I have found is the following:
Blame and Rage: What Abusive Women Call Problem-Solving | Shrink4Men

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
It's heading down that road, but I am seriously interested in where you read/learned about that correlation. No sarcasm there at all, I've been trying to get some color on the origins of that type of behavior. Thing is, I've met quite a few of these rage type chicks since I moved here from Canada. Either I have the worst of luck, or something attracts me to them initially despite no initial signs that they have rage issues. The best/closest explanation I have found is the following:
Blame and Rage: What Abusive Women Call Problem-Solving | Shrink4Men
That was like reading my ex's psych evaluation, though you can pretty much sum it up with two words: Daddy issues.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Knock her up, and then she can't drink anymore(for at least 9 months)

What could possibly go wrong?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I assure you the lawyer and doctor I dated were not skanks. The lawyer was a bitch and the doctor had the personality of a rock, but both were affluent professionals. I live in the dumbass south and girls are just raised with "old fashioned values" (translation: You pay and open door for me, but no I can't cook for shit)

How old are you? When I was in my early twenties going dutch while dating some chick in college was totally ok. I'm much older now and I'll be damned if I've met a single hot chick that genuinely wanted to pay on the 1st or 2nd date.

BTW, a $150 lobster dinner with a great bottle of wine has gotten me laid more times than I can count. Maybe that makes me a sucker but to me it was money well spent. Good luck finding a hot chick in Dallas that wants to split things down the middle-- that's one fine ass white unicorn down here.
I date women in their late 20s to early 30s and maybe its because I tend to be more of an "alternative" lifestyle person and living in Portland, or but its honestly never even been brought up on dates. My last date I went on, I met her at a cheap dive near her house and bought my drink, she bought hers then things were going well and so I offered to buy the next round and did, then without a prompt shebought the round after that. Ended the date a little later, went home then next day she called me over to watch a movie, I stayed the night and woke up to an amazing blowie. One before that our first date was drinking beer in a park and she even paid for the beer.

I guess we just pursue different types of women, like I originally thought.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Knock her up, and then she can't drink anymore(for at least 9 months)

What could possibly go wrong?
Yeah because as we all know knocking a chick up cures her of all dumb whore issues and certainly a women of that personality would never drink while preg

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Am I the only one who thinks black nail polish = ill fuck you, but I'm not going to date you?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I had more success when I stopped paying for girls. You just gotta not let your uncertainty about it leak through your body language. When a girl gets bought a drink, she immediately lumps you into the category with every other dude who buys a drink for them - ie the sexless dudes. But it kinda depends on the girl. I'll insist on paying first 1-2 dates for nice girls who have a slight confidence issue. For hotter girls or any with a lot of confidence, I tend to pay less often. The former are likely to attribute your lack of generosity as lack of interest. The latter are likely to attribute your generosity to being a sap.

Play to your audience