Recommend a dating site

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Unless the women are married right? Then they find single guys more attractive.
No. If you've become a lazy fat slob of a man, then yes, your average fit single guy with no cares or worries in the world other than gym, tan, sex is going to be more appealing. But on a basic level, being taken is more attractive than being alone.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Just caught up the Gnome's issue. While I generally try to avoid the typical internet advice of "If anything goes wrong abandon ship!!" but in this case this probably speaks to her having some major trust issues. I'd be extremely reluctant of someone who willingly goes out of their way to snoop on you.
Time will tell. That was the first and only time she's done it. So far (and that I know of).

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Now you need to check up on whether she's checking up on you. She probably has a fake profile she will try to seduce you with. Be sure to try to hook up with every girl you can from match.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
We went on a Murder Mystery Dinner Train last night. The couple who shared our table had met on PoF. The guy wouldn't shut the fuck up, and the girl barely said three words. All she would say is, "I'm cold." So what does the guy do? He walks down the train car and finds the thermostat and sets it at what seemed 85 degrees. Everyone started complaining until they figured out what happened. I hope he tries to fuck her in the butt and she yells rape.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
So a friend asked me if I knew which one of these sites is good. I read this thread, but it's veered a bit from reviewing sites specifically. Is there any consensus? I think he's been on match.com for a little bit now.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
General consensus seems to be that its different for each area. Where does your friend live and/or where does he want his pussy to live?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
A relationship I believe, and central florida. I work with him. My first response was just, "Tinder", figuring if he was clueless he might have a good time and come back to me. He knows what Tinder is and isn't into that, apparently.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you can't meet women on a free site, paying money to a company won't make you more attractive to women.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Actually it does. They think you're more serious if you paid money for the service. I got way more tail off of eharmoney than the 3 other free sites I was on. I heard from someone (might have even been on here) that christianmingle is even more of a poonapalooza for the same reason. Girls think if you're on there and paying, you're serious and more likely to be a good guy. Then they fuck on the first date. On the free sites, girls are just trying to get enough info on you to run a background check during that first date.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Finally had some success with Coffee Meets Bagel. I swear the biggest issue I have with any of these sites/apps is the general flakiness of women. I don't know how many times I've decided to meet up with someone, we've agreed on a place/time. Then they bail or stop responding the day of, mere hours before. But since the time investment is low and I do this while sitting on my couch doing nothing and I don't know them at all I don't seem to care.

Flakiness is much less of an issue when you meet them out and about. This is true. But fuck that.

Anyway, this woman is a nurse turned Eastern Medicine practitioner who spent a very long time in Japan and happens to be the exact body type I like (curvy), and kinky to boot. Its going to be a fun time indeed. As a bonus I get to try acupuncture.