Recommend a dating site

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Twins or sisters, Mother/Daughter, 15 years younger, 15 years older, doesn't speak English, Minority(see above), and friends mother? I call it my sex bingo card and have been going for a cover all since I've been 15.
I assumed it was 7 popular ethnicities/nationalities but I'm not sure why you'd stop at 7....
American
European
African
Hispanic
South American
Asian
Indian?
Wuyley is a degenerate but I already knew that when he made that swingers thread a while back.

Tuco is pretty much right on there, its a few more peaks than 7, but as long as I get the main summits out of the way, I can die a happy man.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Any of you guys ever try Ashley Madison?
I have and as a decent looking single guy I have had sex with 2 married women so far. They still call me up on occasion when they are horny and want some strange. The key is to just put up your profile, with a bunch of pictures, and in my case, say that although you are single, you just don't have the time to date due to your professional life and prefer married women because of the lack of time commitment. Then just leave the profile up and check it ever other week. You will get messages from girls that don't have any pictures so you go by what they say are their stats (usually not 100% true) and talk to them. Then after a while get some pictures exchanged(have some body shots of yourself under the private gallery) and go from there.

I have met 5 married women from there and 3 were lying about their weight and were not attractive at all after then sent me good looking pictures of themselves from like 5 years ago. The two I still bang on occasion though are trophy wives and worth it hands down. The key is to tell them that you will not contact them at any time and whenever they want to hang out, just have them text you. They have everything to loose so give them the drivers seat.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
What an asshole. Is that website for finding married people or something?

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Its a site for people who want to have affairs. The way I look at it is that they are going to do it anyway so why not me? I'm the single one here. (shrug) And the two who contact me every once and a while know for a fact that their husbands do the same thing (although its from people they work with) so think of it like an open relationship that no one tells the other one, or public about. Each person in the relationship gets their excitement, danger, whatever they are looking for, and can still go home to the spouse, kids, etc., and have a family life. Judge all you want but sounds like a win-win to me.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I'll freely judge... You are a total scumbag if you sleep with a woman who you know is married. Karma is a bitch, and someday when you are married, it will get even with you(and deservedly so)

There is no justification for being a douchebag

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
So the husband is fucking his secretary and once the wife finds out she goes to AM to find the same and I am the asshole who is single and sleeping with said woman?

dbF5t.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
I don't mind. Its just people who think their views or beliefs are better or more superior then others and make sure everyone "knows" that they are "right". Nothing to see here. Move along.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
My dad always told me married women are the best to fuck. You don't have to worry about them falling in love with you or even bugging you.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Is anyone really surprised Wuyley was the one to answer about Ashley Madison? As Araysar already said:

Wuyley is a degenerate but I already knew that when he made that swingers thread a while back.
I'm not judging, just saying.

iannis

Musty Nester
I vote option C. You're both the douchebag. Her husband deserves her, she deserves to be miserable, and you deserve the clinging emptiness that accompanies fucking married chicks.

We've all been tempted. It takes a special sort to submit to that temptation.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Christ you people put sex up on a pedestal. To some, having sex might be this great emotional connection and the ultimate way to express ones love. For me, and others like me? Sex is just sex. Its a way to have some fun and get some physical pleasure out of it without tying up emotions or a deeper meaning to it.

The lesson in all of this? To each his own.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
can't imagine sex without the deep emotional connection it comes with. It'd be like exhausting masturbation.

Christ you people put sex up on a pedestal. To some, having sex might be this great emotional connection and the ultimate way to express ones love. For me, and others like me? Sex is just sex. Its a way to have some fun and get some physical pleasure out of it without tying up emotions or a deeper meaning to it.

The lesson in all of this? To each his own.
No one is judging you because they overly idealize sex. Sex can be just about sex and no one really gives a shit. You're being judged because you're fucking married women. If you want to just fuck there are plenty of single, desperate women to get you off. These married women tell you that their husbands are doing the same thing. And you know that how ? It sounds like a shitty excuse to rationalize their infidelity to me, and since you're a horny fucker without a conscience, you buy it. By all means, keep fucking them. Just don't try and rationalize it and don't make excuses. You're a piece of shit; own it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
No one is judging you because they overly idealize sex. Sex can be just about sex and no one really gives a shit. You're being judged because you're fucking married women. If you want to just fuck there are plenty of single, desperate women to get you off. These married women tell you that their husbands are doing the same thing. And you know that how ? It sounds like a shitty excuse to rationalize their infidelity to me, and since you're a horny fucker without a conscience, you buy it. By all means, keep fucking them. Just don't try and rationalize it and don't make excuses. You're a piece of shit; own it.
They're married, he's not. They're the ones who are stepping out, he's not. This is ridiculous.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They aren't putting sex on a pedestal, they are puttingmarriageon a pedestal.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Every few months someone admits to having sex with a married/otherwise-taken woman and half the thread calls him a piece of shit and then we get 5 pages of arguing about whether or not he is.

We've all seen this movie before and it's fucking boring

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
They aren't putting sex on a pedestal, they are puttingmarriageon a pedestal.
Exactly this. If you don't respect other people's marriages, how can you ever respect your own? Now, if you're the type of person who doesn't believe in marriage and is going to go through your entire life single, then more power to you. If you look forward to the idea of marriage at some point in your life once you find the right person, then I don't see how you could willingly participate in the fouling of another persons marriage. It's a hypocritical action, on par with the likes of people who are pro-life until they happen to accidentally get pregnant themselves, or people who try to hold other people to higher standards than they ever hold themselves to. That type of douchebag human being...