Recommend a dating site

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The marriage is already fully fouled by that woman being ready to cheat. He didn't create that situation. You act as if he sees women with wedding rings on and starts rubbing his hands together like an evil old time movie villain who proceeds to do everything to convince her to cheat against her better virtuous judgement. Laughable. And in reality, despite popular interpretations, this is actual sexism. The poor little impressionable woman just couldn't resist the big bad homewrecker! Bullshit, she knows what's she's doing and doesn't fucking care.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
It's not sexism, women who specifically go after married men are equal douchebags, and there's plenty of those out there too. This isn't a purely male phenomenon, both genders can be terrible human beings.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Every few months someone admits to having sex with a married/otherwise-taken woman and half the thread calls him a piece of shit and then we get 5 pages of arguing about whether or not he is.

We've all seen this movie before and it's fucking boring
Yeah.

Also he's a piece of shit.

They're married, he's not. They're the ones who are stepping out, he's not. This is ridiculous.
Assuming that we agree that adultery is "wrong", it doesn't absolve him from the "wrong" if he merely aids and abets it. And you're right, this is ridiculous. Even if you have no problems with adultery, it should be obvious to everyone why fucking a married woman isn't the most optimal way to get off. There's nothing wrong with sex between consenting adults, but when you involve third parties, that's a line that moral people should decline to cross. With married women, your actions effect third parties. There's the spouse and most likely a kid involved in that marriage too. He can easily find single, unattached women who are dtf. The fact that he's willing to fuck married women hints at either 1) desperation, or 2) a lack of conscience.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's always a third party with women. Even the slut bag one night stand from the bar, somewhere in her phone is some dude who's utterly heartbroken and would be even more so knowing what she was doing right now. Its not like men who can be in the middle of three months plus without a single reciprocation. Any woman you meet has a guy at bat, one on deck and a full dugout ready to swing. If you're married and your woman is truly honestly committed then you don't have to worry about this shit. But most of you are deluding yourselves to believe that any of those dynamics change simply due to marriage. What changes is you, the husband's, place in her options and not always for the better.

iannis

Musty Nester
However you guys need to rationalize it to convince yourselves that everyone else is always wrong and your dick is always right.

Takes two to fuck, takes two to commit adultery. The basic inability to recognize that singular fact is discussed too often and understood too poorly.

There are behaviors which are unacceptable.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
There's always a third party with women. Even the slut bag one night stand from the bar, somewhere in her phone is some dude who's utterly heartbroken and would be even more so knowing what she was doing right now. Its not like men who can be in the middle of three months plus without a single reciprocation. Any woman you meet has a guy at bat, one on deck and a full dugout ready to swing. If you're married and your woman is truly honestly committed then you don't have to worry about this shit. But most of you are deluding yourselves to believe that any of those dynamics change simply due to marriage. What changes is you, the husband's, place in her options and not always for the better.
This man is laying down some cold hard facts on you hopeless, deluded an ignorant motherfuckers.

The only thing I would add is that marriage is a just a ponzi scheme between 2 people. Stay away from that shit too.

That was assuming people agreed with me that adultery is wrong. Obviously, you don't. In that case, it's just a difference of opinion. You think adultery is peachy, I don't. Nothing else to see here.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I view a married person as being property of the other (man or woman) and cheating on one as similar to stealing.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
But not daughters? OK to fuck a guys daughter but not his wife? Hmmm.

If a girl says "hey, you're cute, wanna fuck?" (happens all the time, btw) whether or not the guy knows she's married, he has no moral obligation not to fuck her, unless it's his friend's wife/daughter/sister, he himself is married, or something similar.

And no, I've never had sex with a married woman or cheated on anyone - I just don't think it's for anyone to judge a dude because he likes getting his penis greased and does so at pretty much every opportunity. Any moral obligation is on the person that is actually married. Saying anything else just sounds like you're afraid for your wives.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Let me be more explicit when I think it's inappropriate to have sex with a woman:
1. When she's married or in a serious relationship (and you know it, divorces in progress don't count).
2. When she's a minor and you're 20+.
3. When you have an std and she doesn't know about it.

I could add something about using contraception but that's less about appropriateness and more about responsibility. I don't look down on people who disagree with my list, but I do have a lower opinion of anyone if I find out they regularly do the above things.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm reserving judgement till I see pics of the hot neglected wives. You can black out their eyes or whatever to protect their identity, if you're worried about that.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm reserving judgement till I see pics of the hot neglected wives. You can black out their eyes or whatever to protect their identity, if you're worried about that.
I'm sure their husbands will gladly black out their eyes for you, as soon as they find out.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I view a married person as being property of the other (man or woman) and cheating on one as similar to stealing.
LOL.

I would net you but I already negged you back in 2012 and I have to give rep to another 9,000 people or so before I can give you nets again.

Good job on building that stupid ass system

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, at least here you're being honest about what the institution of marriage has traditionally represented. Of course its often completely reversed in terms of which partner is property these days.

(and you know it, divorces in progress don't count)
Damn, you areseriouslyputting marriage on a pedestal now. So seeing someone who's legally separated from their spouse and living in different houses pending divorce is theft to you? Is it felony theft or misdemeanor? I guess that depends how hot she is.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Nah the opposite. A woman going through a divorce is fair game. Same if her husband consents. The inverse is true for both genders. Its not the institution of marriage to me. Its the emotional bond between a couple in a serious relationship. Which is why I include a serious relationship in there with marriage.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I can't say I'm morally above sleeping with a married woman. However sleeping with involved people in general is just more drama than it's worth when there are literally millions of women out there to fuck who aren't involved with someone seriously, let alone married to someone.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, that's the bigger issue. You could get your ass killed if you pick the wrong people, and its not going to be worth your life by any metric.