Recommend a dating site

Maebe_sl

shitlord
as a positive thing as she always dresses to the nines, does perfect hair/makeup, smells like a million bucks, etc. However the downside to that after awhile is that she needs CONSTANT affirmation that she looks good. Last week she changed her hair color and no shit she asked me 15 times (I counted) in the space of 24 hrs if I liked her hair. No answer, no matter how positive, seemed to satiate her insecurity.
Just a little on this, a woman's appearance is the most important thing to the world, it is the equivalent of the type of car, job title, football team, beer type for men all rolled into one. If she is trusting you for your feedback your input is important. Her appearance every day can be different and matter each day. If she is on top of her appearance and properly min/maxing she may change clothes/accessories 3-5 times a day. When she asks you it means she is trying to min/max a subjective quality and is involving you in the process.

15 times in 24 hours means she doesn't like it, you counted the number of times she asked, that it meant affirmation was sought but missed why? You came really close.
Btw, hair is a huge thing. Did you ask why she changed? If she is min/maxing he appearance, changing hair is almost like changing class.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just a little on this, a woman's appearance is the most important thing to the world, it is the equivalent of the type of car, job title, football team, beer type for men all rolled into one. If she is trusting you for your feedback your input is important. Her appearance every day can be different and matter each day. If she is on top of her appearance and properly min/maxing she may change clothes/accessories 3-5 times a day. When she asks you it means she is trying to min/max a subjective quality and is involving you in the process.

15 times in 24 hours means she doesn't like it, you counted the number of times she asked, that it meant affirmation was sought but missed why? You came really close.
Btw, hair is a huge thing. Did you ask why she changed? If she is min/maxing he appearance, changing hair is almost like changing class.
That is a blanket statement. Some girls put themselves together and look good but don't put their entire self worth into their outward appearance.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
What a bunch of weirdos. "Min/Maxing"? Seriously? Who the fuck changes 3 or 4 times a day and why would you want to be with someone like that?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This thread has so many people talking directly out of their assholes, and the problem is it's the grownup forum so the crowd of people that ridicules those people en masse is not here. Merge this with TGWBYHT for Christ's sake

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
This thread has so many people talking directly out of their assholes, and the problem is it's the grownup forum so the crowd of people that ridicules those people en masse is not here. Merge this with TGWBYHT for Christ's sake
Yeah I can get behind this. The discussions in this thread are downright laughable.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah I can get behind this. The discussions in this thread are downright laughable.
It's about dating, what did you expect? Everyone has completely different opinions on it because it's about as subjective as music. We all like different things.

iannis

Musty Nester
Basically the stated purpose of the thread was done five or six posts in. It is the GHBYHT, but what else could it be?

50 replies of "I scored mad pussy on" I guess. But that'd be worse.

Lusiphur

Peasant
I heartily welcome a new GWBHYT if it doesn't involve Johnny49 posting his sad sack antics with his diseased riddled junkie. That shit just got old.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It's about dating, what did you expect? Everyone has completely different opinions on it because it's about as subjective as music. We all like different things.
Shit like what Hoss and Maebe are trying to pass off aren't "opinions." They're complete fabrications. In issues of girls, you need the mob for quality control or people make up all kinds of shit. Unfortunately the mob doesn't exist here

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I must have an oddity where the girl I'm marrying is not even the least bit nuts. In the four years we've been dating she's gotten excessively drunk twice and she doesn't get violent she just starts randomly crying. When asked why she responds "I don't know." That is really about the worst of it. She is logical and approaches most situations more like a guy instead of emotionally. It isn't impossible to find a stable girl.
How big is her adam's apple?

Shit like what Hoss and Maebe are trying to pass off aren't "opinions." They're complete fabrications. In issues of girls, you need the mob for quality control or people make up all kinds of shit. Unfortunately the mob doesn't exist here
Like what? And no, the obvious joke above does not count.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Changing clothes 3-5 times a day is not min/maxing. It's the opposite. Like picking a shadowknight class and then playing a paladin and beastmaster alt. Min/maxing would be picking a good t-shirt, jeans and pair of boots and wearing it for five years straight until it's melted off just so you can minimize the time spent on bullshit.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Changing clothes 3-5 times a day is not min/maxing. It's the opposite. Like picking a shadowknight class and then playing a paladin and beastmaster alt. Min/maxing would be picking a good t-shirt, jeans and pair of boots and wearing it for five years straight until it's melted off just so you can minimize the time spent on bullshit.
nerd alert

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
You described min/maxing from a man's point of view, i.e dressing as efficiently as possible. To a woman, min/maxing is exactly as he described. She's basically going back to town and respeccing between each fight in order to eek out .5% more dps on the next boss.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Knowledge of shitty 80s movies? Astrocreep confirmed Tuco troll account.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So I recently got out of a five year relationship... I started talking to a girl I met through work and after two weeks of meh dating my friends finally convinced me to give OKC a shot.

I probably should have done this sooner.

At the moment I don't message any women who haven't initiated by messaging me, and I have yet to view anyone's profile who has not viewed mine first. Still I've been messaged by five girls so far (day 2). Maybe that's normal but it seems really strange to me, especially coming out of a long term relationship.

Overall I'd say the girls range from 5's to 7's. I haven't talked to any girl who blows me away yet, but there are definitely plenty of attractive females. Some girls check out my page that are like 1-3's but they don't message me which I consider a plus... Also, a healthy supply of fatties, which I steer clear of. Probably like 30-40%.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The way these sites work is, when your profile is new (less than a week old) you are on top of all the various search functions and match making criteria. Your profile will get sent to women as their quiver matches for the first week or so and then that stops. It's normal to get a lot of activity out of the gate because they want to hook you on the site. Not saying you won't continue to get messages but I've found that really dies out after the first week.

Also, the most attractive women almost never send messages because they don't have to. They get inundated with messages by all the men on those sites. So if you want to find one that blows you away you're gonna have to put some effort into it (most likely)