46m
Reactions
63 2 0 0
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Rectify

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2013-04-22

Creator: Ray McKinnon

Cast: Aden Young, Abigail Spencer, Adelaide Clemens, Clayne Crawford, J. Smith-Cameron, Bruce McKinnon, Jake Austin Walker, Luke Kirby, J.D. Evermore

Overview: After 19 years on Death Row for the rape and murder of his teenage girlfriend, Daniel Holden is going home. His conviction has been vacated due to new DNA evidence. Now he has to return to a world he no longer knows and his reentry into the outside world may be as unforgiving as prison. Daniel is haunted by the past, dogged by the present, and uncertain of the future. As he struggles to adapt to his new life, his homecoming reignites the fears of a small town and threatens to shatter his family’s fragile peace. Daniel’s alleged crime divided a community. Will his freedom tear it in half?

Rope

Knight of the Realm
46m
Reactions
63 2 0 0
Netflix. us.

I pop into television reddit every few days just to have a look. I see this thread has 15 comments, nothing crazy but I click it anyway and this guy is just gushing over this show. i have never heard of it but I have run out of things to watch so I give it a go.

I loved every episode.

What a treat. The main character is a joy.

Just google it. You don't think you want to watch it but you should give it a shot.

ShakyJake

Vyemm Raider
5d 12h 25m
Reactions
4,027 156 0 0
Yeah, it is/was a great show. And Abigail Spencer is super hot.

Pyratec

Knight of the Realm
2d 1h 27m
Reactions
55 1 0 0
Got me to give it a shot, im just starting season 2 now but I´m really enjoying it so far. You were right Rope, I didn´t think I would enjoy it this much but I am. I sometimes don´t like how it can be hard to relate to Daniel at times as his experiences are so different from anything I´ve lived but overall a really great show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database