Red Dead Redemption 2

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Best buy will also let you pick up the PS4 pro bundle on Thursday night, if anyone was curious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Very nice. :) we will be able to play two hours earlier than digital. Haha woot.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
It shows it unlocking around 11 PM Central Time when I looked at it just now. Countdown timer was at 2 days 6 hours and 40ish minutes.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Preload finished on my plebstation4. First game I've played on it since Horizon:ZD.

Got all of Sunday alone to just binge on this shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
83D0DAA0-A794-426E-B76F-FE2317972DC1.gif

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This game is going to suck up a large portion of my spare time. Glad I'm off this weekend. The hype is too real.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I just saw a clip that mentioned you can have bounties on you if you do a lot of bad things.

I'm coming into this from Assassin's Creed Odyssey where I had bounties on me all the time.

I guess I'm doomed to be on the run and hunted by bounty hunters. :)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I already warned the wife that I'm not to be disturbed this weekend. It's well timed. She went to Chicago last weekend and I was alone with the baby the entire weekend. Payback time.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Thursday night I am open. Friday I am going to have to say "Sorry I need to stay sober and play this game" because we hop a flight for Chicago to go see Elton John Saturday coming back Sunday - watch the Vikes game Sunday night - and then plan accordingly for more RDR2 for the rest of the year!

• 2Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Staying in and playing sounds fun, but it's Halloween weekend and there's lots of shit on my social calendar. And then I leave for an Iceland vacation next week. I almost don't even want to start it until I get back from that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I've been busting my balls at work and with the 6 month old - just installed a new tv and soundbar in the bedroom and I plan on playing this roughly 50 hours this weekend only interrupted by Okie State getting walloped by Texas. I also have a few six packs on Backwoods Bastard to power through

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Staying in and playing sounds fun, but it's Halloween weekend and there's lots of shit on my social calendar. And then I leave for an Iceland vacation next week. I almost don't even want to start it until I get back from that.
Hah. Have fun with your social life, loser!

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Thursday night I am open. Friday I am going to have to say "Sorry I need to stay sober and play this game" because we hop a flight for Chicago to go see Elton John Saturday coming back Sunday - watch the Vikes game Sunday night - and then plan accordingly for more RDR2 for the rest of the year!

PS4 Pro?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If this was PC I would be 100% 1st day purchase. But im not taking my kids xbone or ps4 so I can play this, neither am I buying one just for this game lol.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The Red Dead Redemption 2 Official Companion App - Rockstar Games

The Red Dead Redemption 2 Companion App connects directly with your PlayStation 4 or Xbox One as you play, delivering real-time interactive information to your smart device. Available for download on October 26th on both iOS and Android, you can pan and zoom the map, set waypoints or mark areas of interest with a tap on your screen, aiding your exploration and discovery throughout the expansive world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

The app will also show you Arthur Morgan's core info and stats in real-time on your device, allowing you to completely remove the in-game HUD from your television should you choose. Additionally, the Companion lets you examine Arthur's in-game Journal, provides stat tracking through Social Club, contains the full digital game manual, plus an optional digital version of the Red Dead Redemption 2 Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.

Neat

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So for reasons I don't remember, long time ago I bought a kiosk stand for my tablet. Now Im gonna use the shit out of it.

• 2Worf