Red Dead Redemption 2

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
On my way home from the bar. Ready to rob banks and kill hookers and whatever else the hell one does in this game

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The physics of the snow. Jesus. I’m actually feeling cold right now this is awesome and the lighting. Holy shit!

• 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
First person to give me a video or gif of horse balls shrinking gets a get out of 1 infraction free card.

Edit- In game assholes.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
First person to give me a video or gif of horse balls shrinking gets a get out of 1 infraction free card.

Edit- In game assholes.

26B7A23D-2DB5-442A-B75C-C7911C41F277.jpeg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
Went to line at my local gamestop at 845, over 180 people in line but I was out with ultimate edition for X by 910pm and installing. 84gig install from discs plus 3.63gb day one patch, almost halfway done after 30 mins. i should really go to bed but gonna play a little but before.

gamestop launch was cool, they had cookies and cupcakes baked by the workers and gave out a lot of t-shirts, posters, etc

the steelbook for ultimate is beautiful. inside the case itself is the "pre order" DLC (really all first editions) of warhorse and outlaw survival kit, ultimate edition also includes another insert for the extra mission and outfits/online bonuses

companion app for android
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...r2app&hl=en_US&rdid=com.rockstargames.rdr2app
ios
‎RDR2: Companion

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Lol, heading back to camp after a mission I had to go back for my hat. Loving this so much

• 2Like

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
What's up with the bonus objectives in the missions? I never played RDR so not sure how meaningful the rewards are. I tried to see them mid mission and couldn't (stuff like take no damage, don't loot health items, etc).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So does RDR2 make your controller lightbar red? Its solid red even though fully charged and I thought my controller was fucked or something. Tried another game and its blue as usual.

Que?

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So does RDR2 make your controller lightbar red? Its solid red even though fully charged and I thought my controller was fucked or something. Tried another game and its blue as usual.

Que?

Some games change the default lightbar color while playing them just because they can. I'd assume this is the same.

• 2Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yes, GTAV made the controller blink red and blue while being pursued by cops

• 1Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider

Que?

I think it changes colors depending on your status, many PS4 games do that. Probably due to stamina or health dropping into negative levels

Played the game for an hour yesterday. My TV is broken at the moment, need to ship it in, so playing on a 27" monitor. 4k, but doesn't have HDR :(

Still looks fantastic, and they really nailed ... moving around? I guess I should call it. In action games, we often talk about how the weapons have "weight" behind them as a good thing. That attacking doesn't just feel loose and floaty. Like in Dark Souls, swinging down a 2h hammer has an animation and flow. It has impact.

This game it isn't just the weapons, but the actual moving around. If you move in snow, and enter a previously walked on path, you instantly move just a little bit faster. Both on foot and on the horse. Moving up \ down a hill, same thing. Slower and faster. No idea if it persists, not out of the snowy area, but so far this just looks and feels spectacular.

Map seems huge? The first few missions make you ride for what feels like somewhat far away. Up mountain hills, following rivers. Camp nowhere in sight, and take 5 minutes to get back. You have taken a little journey. Then looking at the map you've hardly moved away from the camp at all.

This is going to take a while.

Last edited:
  • 1Like