Red Dead Redemption 2

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Best Buy!

That’s where I bought my tv.

I haven’t been this excited for a game since... The Burning Crusade. I went to a midnight release for that, only time I had done it. Wife and I wanted to try Blood Elves before the day crowd showed up and crowded the shit out everything. One of us had to stay home with the kids so of course I went.

There was about 20 people there, just chatting in the cold winter. Snow lightly falling. Some younger folk are talking about how they hope it’s not buggy and you don’t end up having “crazy shit happen like falling through the ground”.

I played Everquest, how many fucking years did it take them to add something to hit when that happened so you weren’t falling for like hours if it took a gm too long to get to you? And I started playing right before Velious came out, I didn’t deal with the horrors of what came before and had been fixed.

It was fun telling them about Everquest and how that used to happen, and just shot the shit about WoW. I’m usually “a bit” antisocial but there was a buzz about it all, a really nerdy buzz, and it was easy to get caught up in it.

I am just killing time here.

HURRY UP MIDNIGHT!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Will this auto install if the ps4 is on and the game already downloaded? Just wondering if I should ask the woman to click the icon in the morning before she goes to work

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Will this auto install if the ps4 is on and the game already downloaded? Just wondering if I should ask the woman to click the icon in the morning before she goes to work

If you went digital then yeah the d/l and install happen simultaneously. That's how it has always worked for me at least.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok so at least the install times are just as long on PS4. :)

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That’s where I bought my tv.

I haven’t been this excited for a game since... The Burning Crusade. I went to a midnight release for that, only time I had done it. Wife and I wanted to try Blood Elves before the day crowd showed up and crowded the shit out everything. One of us had to stay home with the kids so of course I went.

There was about 20 people there, just chatting in the cold winter. Snow lightly falling. Some younger folk are talking about how they hope it’s not buggy and you don’t end up having “crazy shit happen like falling through the ground”.

I played Everquest, how many fucking years did it take them to add something to hit when that happened so you weren’t falling for like hours if it took a gm too long to get to you? And I started playing right before Velious came out, I didn’t deal with the horrors of what came before and had been fixed.

It was fun telling them about Everquest and how that used to happen, and just shot the shit about WoW. I’m usually “a bit” antisocial but there was a buzz about it all, a really nerdy buzz, and it was easy to get caught up in it.

I am just killing time here.

HURRY UP MIDNIGHT!
This explains pretty much every single Blizzcon I've been too. Just a nerdy vibe all over, even in the streets as you're walking back to your hotel. It's awesome!

• 2Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
80%. I’ll be playing by the time you digital guys get unlocked.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
80%. I’ll be playing by the time you digital guys get unlocked.

Part of me thinks that Rockstar allowed to physical copies to be sold 3 hours early just for this reason.

I was expecting to be able to ask you guys if it's living up to the hype when I got to work. Instead I get to see install progress.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
I ordered from gamestop and choose free shipping. Wont get here till Halloween. Looks like im playing that spiderman DLC this weekend.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Good news is the pre-order code doesn't expire until 2099. So roughly a couple of months after this install finishes.

• 2Worf