Red Dwarf

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
gZqZ1iUEiy9BqpKZugzfNaGxWrX.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Red Dwarf[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]1988-02-15[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]The adventures of the last human alive and his friends, stranded three million years into deep space on the mining ship Red Dwarf.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

red-dwarf-xi-coming-soon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
, but no the last season wasn't very good.

You are being generous, it shat hard on everything that came before it.

Expectations are low on this next batch. Crossing fingers because it was the best BBC comedy ever made. (Excluding Python ofc)

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
I enjoyed sX. They explained more on Rimmer's family, Lister having problems with his father/son. I lost it on the guitar thing. Older ones are great, just happy to see more coming.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
The latest season was the best they've had in a long time. I'm really looking forward to this.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
The latest season was the best they've had in a long time. I'm really looking forward to this.
That isn't saying much, I stomached the few seasons after the original ones, but they didn't leave much of a mark.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
This is great news. I thought the last season was very good even if they left some unanswered questions. They also put out a final red dwarf episode where they went back to earth and found out they were just a TV show and they tried to convince their actor counterparts to keep the show going. I saw that just a few years ago, but it was obvious it was done about the same time as the rest.

I heard it only got canceled because Lister was having drug problems. I thought he'd OD'd and died, glad to see it looks like I was wrong and he pulled through.

The worst red dwarf related thing they ever did was the US version. Probably the only bad Red dwarf in fact. So do we have a date for this shit yet? It's almost september 2016!

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Believe that was season IX or basically a 3 ep season or mini season, heavy Blade Runner mimic on some of that. There was a season after that one, Rimmer runs into one of his brothers and find out more about the family.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
OK so then what was season 10? I don't recall the season numbers, but the last regular season I recall was them being on the prison ship. The last episode had shit getting all blown up and I don't even remember how it ended. I think they kind of left it hanging.

Then years later I saw the one where they went back to earth. It's possible that was the short 3 episode season. I found it on netflix and probably binged whatever I found. I looked up the episode guide and that was indeed season 9. The graphic at the top says Red Dwarf XI. So what was season X? Was that when lister was doing robot wars?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Shit I just found it on wiki. I have 6 episodes to watch. Anyone know where I can find them?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Episode aired today. I'm super excited, haven't watched it yet though.

Edit:
Watched the new episode, really enjoyed it. Feels good man.

Last edited:

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Watched ep 1 & 2 for season 11, not bad. Not the best, think s10 was better but will see. They have really aged for sure. Not sure but they seems a little shorter, havent checked to see if they are or not.