Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
RP is more about recognizing the underlying values of the sexual marketplace andwomen's inherent inferiority to men.
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Its not about that AT ALL but jackasses like you and the shitbirds on reddit and RoK and countless comment sections twist it into that and reinforce everyone's stereotypes.

Rollo has summed up what the redpill is "about" very nicely and quotes himself on it often."Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better."That's what its really about, being a better man than you were yesterday and trying to be a better man tomorrow than you were today. Being better can take many forms depending on your goals, but at the core its simply about male self improvement and providing a support and knowledge base to achieve it.

If you'd really internalized the pill as much as you're trying to act, you wouldn't need to talk about inferiority/superiority, you would be focused on your mission in life. The whole thing is about improving yourself and your status as a male, so that your relationships with women and other men improve. Which is a net benefit to both men AND women, not a knock on the other gender. Recognizing gender differences is a huge key, but the idea that women are somehow less than men is a twisted approach that isn't helping anyone.

In short, you should go back to reading the main blogs instead of acting like you know a damn thing when all you seem capable of is spamming links that most people on RR won't care to read anyway.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
It's very much about women being inferior to men. Just like children are inferior to women.

Society over values women and devalues men. RP is about looking at the world objectively and freeing oneself from the silly lies our society perpetuates.

Women define themselves as a series of holes. You're sanitizing RP to be politically correct. It isn't and cannot be. The genders are not equal. No matter how much women want to be more masculine or how feminized beta men become. Captain and First Mate, everyone has a role on the ship, etc.

That said, womyn don't owe a man sex. No more than a man owes womyn their time, attention, money, food, or shelter. Sex comes to the man who increases his SMV, and the only way for a man to do that is through self-improvement. Whether or not the end goal is sex (MGTOW), increasing SMV and AV are desirable goals.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It's very much about women being inferior to men.
And your evidence is a Patrice O'Neal skit. Great. So as soon as I tell you to focus more on self improvement now I'm trying to be politically correct. If anything YOU are the one who is way too caught up in the politics of this whole thing to see the forest for the trees.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The RP shit is about as ridiculious as the fat acceptance shit that Fedor links. Those groups need to merge.
Pretty much. The thing about being alpha is that you can only fake it with chicks who are stupid. You can't fake being an alpha with an actual alpha female.

Here's a hint, Himeo: If you need forums and support groups to talk about alpha male stuff, you aren't(and will never be) a real alpha personality.

I've never written the word alpha so many times.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think the dichotomy between the 'Redpill is about self improvement' and 'Redpill is about the inferiority of women and figuring out how to manipulate their weak minds' is a pretty big rift. There's probably verbiage to separate those two but I don't really care. If you name a movement something as nondescriptive as Redpill, aka, 'seeing the world for how it truly is' you kind of deserve to have a confused movement.

Also if you're trying to describe Redpill in the future I'd recommend using acronyms and assuming knowledge that only people deeply invested in redpill ideology know about. Saying shit like "Sex comes to a man who improves his SMV" is pretty useless if you don't know what SMV is or why that statement could be true.

Anyway, Himeo, we have several other threads for this, so I'm rickshawing this thread:

We have the tomfoolery dating thread:
Rerolled

The non-serious MRA thread here:
Rerolled

And the serious MRA thread here:
Marriage and The Power of Divorce

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Lame as shit Tuco. The Marriage and the Power of Divorce thread has plenty of non-redpill discussion despite it's weird thread title.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Yea, I don't think you want to cross those streams. You're going to have asshats de-railing the M&PD thread.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Remember this thread when Himeo goes on to murder a bunch of women and gets caught a few years from now.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Himeo my American Inventor. Redpill knowledge should stay in redpill. Don't spill that shit to peasants.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Redpill doesn't need to validate its legitimacy to those who reject it. In other words if you seek redpill you will find it and we will be there. We are not feminazi faggots. We don't crusade. We don't march the street for gender equality and shit. We play the game.