Red Pill: Bitches Are All the Same / MRA Circle Jerk

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Mist you haven't had sex in 7 years, right? How fetid is your vag, has the yeast pluged sealed it shut?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
She has lesbian sex, right? Which sometimes includes the use of certain tools resembling phallic symbols which are inserted into said vagina.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
She doesn't have sex with anyone because she never leaves her house. Also there's about 98% chance that she's actually a fat guy.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I leave the house plenty. I just don't have any friends. All of mine stopped talking to me/moved away after I got depressed after my mom tried to kill herself ~8 years ago, and then I never bothered to make any new ones.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I agree that friends are over-hyped. If they're just going to bail on you when you have real emotional problems that you need help overcoming, after you spent a decade listening to them cry over every fleeting relationship that was doomed to fail from the start, then what was the point in being friends in the first place? The idea of dealing with someone else's emotional needs and then having to come home and deal with my mom's as well is just too overwhelming to bear thinking about.

Besides, it's southern Rhode Island. Literally the only things to do are go to bars or sit on the beach soaking up cancer. In the winter it's just bars. Anything else is 45+ minutes drive, each direction.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'll listen to your real emotional problems.

But not until you get out of the RRP, I don't consort with your kind.

iannis

Musty Nester
Is Rhode island really big enough to have a southern part? Isn't it more like up the hill and down the hill?

And yeah, who needs friends like that anyway. That's why I always try to borrow money from any potential friend. Maybe I'll get lucky and they'll just bail.

Plus I like money and could always use more.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I agree that friends are over-hyped. If they're just going to bail on you when you have real emotional problems that you need help overcoming, after you spent a decade listening to them cry over every fleeting relationship that was doomed to fail from the start, then what was the point in being friends in the first place? The idea of dealing with someone else's emotional needs and then having to come home and deal with my mom's as well is just too overwhelming to bear thinking about.
People who complain about how terrible their friends are and how they don't have any genuine friends, are frequently the people who are terrible. If you are honestly going through life without any true friends, the problem isn't other people. It's you.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
People who complain about how terrible their friends are and how they don't have any genuine friends, are frequently the people who are terrible. If you are honestly going through life without any true friends, the problem isn't other people. It's you.
I used to have lots of great friends, honestly more than I felt I really deserved, because I admit I'm not the nicest person to be around sometimes. But when my life went from typical stupid #20something #firstworldproblems to actual serious problems, like my mom trying to commit suicide and becoming estranged with my stepfather, along with her being chronically ill (which had been ongoing for a while) my friends found better things to do with their time than spend it around me. And I certainly can't blame them, but I'm not really interested in making new friends nor really sure how to do so in adulthood.

Having to be my mom's personal marriage counselor/therapist every day for the past 15+ years or so has left me pretty much emotionally crippled. So I'm not denying your charge that there's definitely some problems with me.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Everyone using certain terminology got hit a few days ago when the Brown stuff started going down.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
PS: My mom just had 20 boxes of hardwood flooring delivered that she impulse-bought from a liquidation outlet. Wants me to install it under the direction of my 80 year old neighbor who's a carpenter, because we did such a lovely job on the kitchen.

Hardwood floors. In the whole fucking house. She's a furniture hoarder, so I'm going to spend days emptying every room in the house to work. 'Luckily' it's a small house.

And work/school starts back in full force next week.

FML.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
PS: My mom just had 20 boxes of hardwood flooring delivered that she impulse-bought from a liquidation outlet. Wants me to install it under the direction of my 80 year old neighbor who's a carpenter, because we did such a lovely job on the kitchen.

Hardwood floors. In the whole fucking house. She's a furniture hoarder, so I'm going to spend days emptying every room in the house to work. 'Luckily' it's a small house.

And work/school starts back in full force next week.

FML.
Tell your mom to fuck off you spineless chickenshit.