Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Last weekend I was super redpill. This dumb broad wanted to suck me off but I told her to go fuck herself and handed her a dildo. Pretty sure she's in love with me now. Oh well, time to hit my spinning class then squat mad plates.
Be sure to start at atleast 495 for squats and only go down about 2inches. Gotta let the whole gym know how alpha you are.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Anthropologist Heather Remoff (who's a woman btw) said it best:

Every woman responds to a man whose looks correspond to her particular stereotype of power.
That's all it is. That's that ephemeral thing you guys call 'love' described objectively in a sentence. It's notwho you are: your likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies. It iswhat you are: what you represent to a woman psychosocially - that is, her hindbrain decision with regards to your social dominance in your peer and economic group.

There's nothing special or mystical about it. You don't fall into anything - it's generated by power or the appearance thereof. Men loving women? It's physical beauty above all else.

That quote is really the /thread.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Anthropologist Heather Remoff (who's a woman btw) said it best:

That's all it is. That's that ephemeral thing you guys call 'love' described objectively in a sentence. It's notwho you are: your likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies. It iswhat you are: what you represent to a woman psychosocially - that is, her hindbrain decision with regards to your social dominance in your peer and economic group.

There's nothing special or mystical about it. You don't fall into anything - it's generated by power or the appearance thereof. Men loving women? It's physical beauty above all else.

That quote is really the /thread.
Sounds more like a description of "attraction" than "love" to me. Do you really think those are the same thing?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
How are you getting any of those stats from that linked study?

It looks like a study of single uneducated mothers, that are in poverty, making more, poor life choices. Then trying to evaluate that info to find the best course of action to pull children out of poverty and break the cycle.

This seems to reinforce something I have suspected for some time, that trashy uneducated women make up the totality of your worldview, leading you to such assumptions.
Sorry, I wasn't getting my info from there. I was getting it from the government website.

Products - Data Briefs - Number 12 - January 2009

But yes, the majority of adoptions are by men. The majority of adoptions by women are by infertile women in a 10:1 ratio. The majority of adoptions by men are by men that have already had at least one child (ie: not infertile) by a 6:1 ratio.

Women only adopt when they have no other ability to have children, men tend to adopt when the woman they are with cannot have more kids.

Less than 1% of children were given up for adoption this year. 30 years ago, 20% of white unmarried women having babies gave their children up for adoption. With government social aid programs, it just doesn't make sense for a woman to give up her child, it actually PAYS to have children if you're a single woman.

In 2002, 2 percent of adults aged 18-44 years had adopted children, approximately 2 million people. Significantly more adopters are men, over age 30, are ever married, have biological children, and have ever used infertility services. Women who have adopted are older than women who have given birth to a child. Significantly more ever-married men have adopted children compared with never-married men or women in either marital status. Women who have ever used infertility services are more likely to have adopted compared with women who have not used these services. Men who have adopted are more likely than men who have not adopted to have also fathered a child. Hispanic women are significantly less likely than non-Hispanic women or men of any race or ethnicity to have adopted children. Women with incomes below 150% of the poverty level are significantly less likely than women with higher incomes or men, irrespective of poverty status, to have adopted children. The percentage of infants relinquished by never-married mothers has declined to 1.0%, or fewer than 7,000 infants annually.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
cuck?old
'k?k?ld,-old/Submit
nounarchaic
the husband of an adulteress, often regarded as an object of derision.
verb
verb: cuckold; 3rd person present: cuckolds; past tense: cuckolded; past participle: cuckolded; gerund or present participle: cuckolding
(of a man) make (another man) a cuckold by having a sexual relationship with his wife.
Let's just go off regular old dictionary definitions of words please.

You don't have to redefine anything. I've used a similar argument at least 4-5 other times on this forum. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF WORDS THAT ARE IN THE DICTIONARY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE THE TERM!

If you marry a woman that has another man's baby, he has made you his cuckold. He had sexual relations with your wife, and you are raising his child. Dictionary definition. No special redpilldefinition required.

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you marry a woman that has another man's baby, he has made you his cuckold.
That doesn't even match the definition you listed. Jesus. The definition talks about doing something with someone's wife. If you marry a woman, she is no longer that other dude's wife.

So yes, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF WORDS. He is a STEPFATHER, not a fucking cuckold you stupid motherfucker. Holy christ, you even wrote down the definition and still fucked it up.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Hmm, what other group changes defintions to suit gender based ideological positions! MRAs and Feminists should just fuck already and get it over with.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

You don't have to redefine anything. I've used a similar argument at least 4-5 other times on this forum. YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE DEFINITION OF WORDS THAT ARE IN THE DICTIONARY NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU DON'T LIKE THE TERM!

If you marry a woman that has another man's baby, he has made you his cuckold. He had sexual relations with your wife, and you are raising his child. Dictionary definition. No special redpilldefinition required.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider

I'm posting this for Mist.

Mist, do you have a lot of female friends or do most women in your life hate you?

I ask because you're posting on this board and most of the people here are either male or trans. It seems to me like you're trying to graft yourself to a male hydra when no such construct exists.

Although, many of the posters here are basically women. Sure, they may be male gender but they think and act like women. What are your thoughts on this?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>

You're acting even more ignorantly than usual, ol' deadeyes.

You kill any small animals lately, by the way, ol' deadeyes?

Ridas

Pay to play forum

Mist, do you have a lot of female friends or do most women in your life hate you?

I ask because you're posting on this board and most of the people here are either male or trans. It seems to me like you're trying to graft yourself to a male hydra when no such construct exists.

Although, many of the posters here are basically women. Sure, they may be male gender but they think and act like women. What are your thoughts on this?
tumblr_m3ddxrmlKM1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

Tomatoes.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
From the video

"While most women do not balance their relationships with each other like cyborgs with a collective consciousness."

Haha. Neckbeard philosophy at its finest.

khalid

Unelected Mod
That video that Himeo linked, that shit is a parody, right? That can't really be what MGOW take as serious analysis?