Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Dumar_sl

shitlord
And so, instead of real discussion like I tried to spark with the OKC girl's comment, all we get are stereotypes and name-calling as a response. How exciting.. zzz.

You guys need to let go of your ego investment in maintaining fantasies - and stop attacking people who poke holes in them.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
And so, instead of real discussion like I tried to spark with the OKC girl's comment, all we get are stereotypes and name-calling as a response. How exciting.. zzz.

You guys need to let go of your ego investment in maintaining fantasies - and stop attacking people who poke holes in them.
You need to tell us more about how husbands that die are badass redpill d-bags who jettison their fuckspawn on cuckold fagmops. Your illiteracy is comedy gold.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
When Googling "redpillautistics."

http://mattforney.com/2012/08/20/fem...ogical-autism/

I'm far from the first person to note the similarities between feminists and MRAs, and I think I've stumbled across the reason why: both ideologies are motivated by autism. That is, both the feminist and men's rights' movements are populated by women and men who are socially awkward and incapable of relating to other people normally.

Clueless: Autism and the PUA Community | The Artism Spectrum

cluelessfull.jpg

Dumar_sl

shitlord
PUAs are autistic, yessir. Women fall for autistic men. Totally accurate stuff. Rain Man cleaned it up - nevermind Tom Cruise, who treated his girl like shit. Hoffman was the guy she was after.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider

You called a father helping to support and raise a happy family a cuckold. Now you're going to sit here and whine about the lack of real discussion as you push an ideology that is an affront to normalcy and offensive to the huge majority of society in general?

Go suck a dick you miserable piece of shit. (assuming you're not busy sucking Taibbi's)

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
There's a pretty strong chance that one of you two will probably be the victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after 40.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
You called a father helping to support and raise a happy family a cuckold. Now you're going to sit here and whine about the lack of real discussion as you push an ideology that is an affront to normalcy and offensive to the huge majority of society in general?

Go suck a dick you miserable piece of shit. (assuming you're not busy sucking Taibbi's)
lol I bet you didn't even argue with any sluts on OKC tonight you beta faglord.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
There's a pretty strong chance that one of you two will probably be the victim of a self-inflicted gunshot wound after 40.
This reminds me. Antarius I'm going to give you a homework assignment. First go to a gun store and purchaee yourself a handgun, something reliable. After the waiting period, go pick it up along with a nice bottle of whiskey.

Start drinking when you get home. Now here is the important part. Think about your future. Given your nature, you will find love, it will be a kind soul with emense empathy. Picture her. Think of her and your child. Now think about yourself and your demented view of the world. Realize you will never trust her, show her respect, or any nurturing. You will rationalize linfedelity and her pain. Think how you will ultimately ruin her and the child's lives because of your selfishness. Know she is better off never knowing you. Have it? Know you will only end up hurting the only people who care about you? Good. Embeace the cold, welcoming iron of the handgun in your mouth.

This reminds me. Antarius I'm going to give you a homework assignment. First go to a gun store and purchaee yourself a handgun, something reliable. After the waiting period, go pick it up along with a nice bottle of whiskey.

Start drinking when you get home. Now here is the important part. Think about your future. Given your nature, you will find love, it will be a kind soul with emense empathy. Picture her. Think of her and your child. Now think about yourself and your demented view of the world. Realize you will never trust her, show her respect, or any nurturing. You will rationalize linfedelity and her pain. Think how you will ultimately ruin her and the child's lives because of your selfishness. Know she is better off never knowing you. Have it? Know you will only end up hurting the only people who care about you? Good. Embeace the cold, welcoming iron of the handgun in your mouth.
Went a little bit too far there man.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I have another buddy who accidentally had a kid with a nutjob. After many months he fought for and won custody of the kid. It's been a few years now and I often see pictures of him and his son on Facebook. Playing games at the card shop he owns, building forts, going to Legoland, etc. Just generally having a good time. By all appearances he seems to be a great father and is raising a good kid. 100% invested in his son.

Just how much of a beta faggot is my buddy here according to redpill?

I have another buddy who accidentally had a kid with a nutjob. After many months he fought for and won custody of the kid. It's been a few years now and I often see pictures of him and his son on Facebook. Playing games at the card shop he owns, building forts, going to Legoland, etc. Just generally having a good time. By all appearances he seems to be a great father and is raising a good kid. 100% invested in his son.

Just how much of a beta faggot is my buddy here according to redpill?
psh, he is just some used up dick/whore that had fun, and now wants to settle with some beta chick, which is any woman he dates from now on. Alpha females dont go for those men that just want to cuckold there ass...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Ned stark

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Those statistics are incomplete.
Promoting marriage among single mothers: An ineffective weapon in the war on poverty? | Council on Contemporary Families

Single mothers that marry generally end up worse off than women that don't marry at all. Their children also gain zero benefit, the marriage is far less likely to last than any other marriage.
The only group of women that benefit are those that marry the biological father of their children.

The statistic is:
1% of women adopt.
3% of men adopt.
This includes couples adopting children together counts for both male and female statistic.
This includes men adopting the children of his spouse after marriage.
This includes women adopting the children of her spouse after marriage.
This includes lesbian couples, this includes gay couples.

The truth is, VERY few PEOPLE are willing to raise someone else's kid.

the MAJORITY of women are currently having children out of wedlock, even though their children will have a shittier life than those that grow up in a 2-parent home.

So if adoption is a sign of altruism, why is it that men are doing it at 300% the rate of women.