Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

spronk

FPS noob
does the redpillmake you type a lot or something

wLGB46G.png

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Her alleged vegetarianism is just another shit test. Just remember that she doesn't know what she really wants until you give it to her, and you'll be in there like swimwear before she even knows whichdate rape drugchemical persuasive you gave her.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
does the redpillmake you type a lot or something

wLGB46G.png
Umm, I know 4chan is a great place to get reliable information on and whatnot, but he actually rejected the redpillteachings and instead was actually very vocally anti redpill.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
WHAT DO YOU DO IF SHE'S A VEGETARIAN?

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?
Good question, I have been chatting with a feminist vegetarian (I'm the type of person that plays hardcore diablo, legendary halo, and sullon zek) a bunch this week, I'll have to up my game and do some research. I'll keep you all updated. My initial thoughts are to have her "teach" me how to cook a vegetarian dish, but that seems like a poor idea, putting her into a nurturing role is a surefire way to get her panties to dry up.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Good question, I have been chatting with a feminist vegetarian (I'm the type of person that plays hardcore diablo, legendary halo, and sullon zek) a bunch this week, I'll have to up my game and do some research. I'll keep you all updated. My initial thoughts are to have her "teach" me how to cook a vegetarian dish, but that seems like a poor idea, putting her into a nurturing role is a surefire way to get her panties to dry up.
I know nothing about TRP, but it seems like TRP perspective would be:
if you don't like vegetarian food, don't cook a meal with her--do something else that you want to do. If you do like vegetarian food, then you should know how to cook vegetarian food.

honestly though your description of having a "strategy" to get women to have sex with you seems more like PUA than TRP. Although I know almost nothing about either and have no interest in them other than for academic understanding.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I do like vegetarian food, and I will order it rarely from a restaurant if I'm eating out. I just can't think of a simple dish that I could transport to her house and yet would still require prep/cook time comparable to a meat dish. Most vegetarian dishes seem to be either many ingredients to be transported easily or don't even require cooking. I'd need a simple main course and side dish that can cook in about 15 minutes. Maybe fajitas?

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I do like vegetarian food, and I will order it rarely from a restaurant if I'm eating out. I just can't think of a simple dish that I could transport to her house and yet would still require prep/cook time comparable to a meat dish. Most vegetarian dishes seem to be either many ingredients to be transported easily or don't even require cooking. I'd need a simple main course and side dish that can cook in about 15 minutes. Maybe fajitas?
Vegetarian Thai green curry. You can even cut the vegetables together.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Remember the conversation about marriage? How it's just 'common sense' that you won't be your wife's best sexual partner and that 'you should be happy' since she loves you! Well:

Women who don't sleep around before their wedding have happier marriages - but men can play the field without worry, study finds.

53% of women who had slept only with their husband felt satisfied in marriage
Dropped to 42% if woman had more than 2 partners and 22% if more than 10
Sex with many different partners 'may be risky' if wanting a happy marriage
Those with more partners struggled because they are aware of alternatives

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Has it dawned on any of you that the reason you need elaborate scripts and algorithms for dealing with women is because you're autistic and can't actually relate to people in any normal way?

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Has it dawned on any of you that the reason you need elaborate scripts and algorithms for dealing with women is because you're autistic and can't actually relate to people in any normal way?
Or that women aren't normal (i.e., hyper-hypergamous), so the scripts are necessary.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The only people not normal here are you redpillenthusiasts. You know what happens when you treat people like shit? You get shit on. You think it's women that are problematic but all you redpilldumbasses don't have any male friends either, because men hate you just as much as women do. You're insufferable whiney cunts.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The only people not normal here are you redpillenthusiasts. You know what happens when you treat people like shit? You get shit on. You think it's women that are problematic but all you redpilldumbasses don't have any male friends either, because men hate you just as much as women do. You're insufferable whiney cunts.
Yep.

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
Or that women aren't normal (i.e., hyper-hypergamous), so the scripts are necessary.
It's normal behavior within that gender. Because it doesn't match your idealistic view of how things should be doesn't mean reality is abnormal.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It's normal behavior within that gender. Because it doesn't match your idealistic view of how things should be doesn't mean reality is abnormal.
Absolutely. Natural selection demands no less, even if it's still stuck picking what was useful out in the jungle 4000 years ago and calling that attractive, compared to what's really useful in modern society. Nature is as it is; reality is as it is, and it's only when we fit idealistic and religious notions of things like love in between are we not being honest.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely. Natural selection demands no less, even if it's still stuck picking what was useful out in the jungle 4000 years ago and calling that attractive, compared to what's really useful in modern society. Nature is as it is; reality is as it is, and it's only when we fit idealistic and religious notions of things like love in between are we not being honest.
I have no fucking doubt that you're autistic.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
When someone offered an alternative explanation other than 'God did it' of some natural phenom, like lightning, were they autistic, depressed, or wearing a fedora too?