Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Two and half hours of that guy talking? Why don't you give us a quick summary?

Grimsark

Two and half hours of that guy talking? Why don't you give us a quick summary?
I'll let someone that thinks they can sum up what took a professional academic over 2hrs to say, in a few quick paragraphs, do it instead...

edit: Though I'll mention there are a few audience participation bits that can be almost totally skipped. Though I wouldn't recommend it.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I guess I'll wait for the reviews to come in from the throngs of anxious viewers...

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So if this redpillshit is supposed to work, why are the followers always posting a bunch on friday nights? I thought they were out slaying mass amounts of pussy.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
So if this redpillshit is supposed to work, why are the followers always posting a bunch on friday nights? I thought they were out slaying mass amounts of pussy.
They don't have time to be out spending their precious seconds on wooing stupid hypergamous hoes who rode the cock carousel all their lives. They are busy being alpha bros and "taking back their lives" by playing video games on Friday night. LIKE A BOSS.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
RedPillguys look for some "system" that will allow them to get laid if they hit the right button combo.

Feminists want to turn romance and relationships into a bureaucracy with cut and clear regulations.

Both seem like autistic reactions to something that comes natural to most, but confuses them.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Divorce rate is deceiving. It doesn't distinguish between unoque individuals who get divorced and individuals who get divorced multiple times. The later inflates that number quite dramatically as a person who has been divorced is more likely to divorce again.

Edit - and yes the redpill shit is autistic faggots being autistic faggots, but I guess it is easier to twll yourself the majority of people are not socially normal while you are. Faggot.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
The 40% is the chance that someone who gets married will get divorced at some point in their lives, not the number of divorces per the number of marriages. If you're talking that number, it's closer to 50%.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
It's the number of people whoevermarriedeverdivorced, not the total number of divorces per marriages. I.e., they're counted once. It goes up and down a few percent, but hovers 40%.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
What does any of this have to do with red pillers being socially retarded aspies?

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
It is showcasing Dumar's autistic tendencies, but really nothing. It is just autistic people justifying why they don't "want" a relationship.