Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Chris

Potato del Grande
I never once said men are innocent. The extent to which you guys put words in my mouth is hilarious. Half of my posts are spent dismissing ridiculous statements that Ineversaid.
Right. So is this "human beings are often shit people and unfaithful" or "all women, including my mother, are all begging for alpha dick they just can't help themselves".

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
There's a pretty big difference between to have impulses and succumbing to them.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Still waiting to see a sample of alpha manliness Dumar. But its OK. We both know you are just a giant insecure pussy who hates women.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Every time someone says something about a mother being a whore, I read it in Sean Connery's voice. I just can't help myself, it is my nature. In fact, I believe it is the nature of all people to do so.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Except at one point Dumar said all women give into these impilses and all are sluts.
#WhyIStayed

Do you know what that hashtag means? It popped up after the Ray Rice controversy. The most recent example of women ignoring their rational mind and instead letting primal, limbic agency make decisions concerning sexual partners. Surprised! Shocked! Bewildered!

No. Thanks to the RP, we canunderstand why.

To that, Roissy summed it up nicely today:

Roissy_sl said:
If you didn't know, #WhyIStayed was a de-clawed internet cat swarm that defensively erupted after video of Ray Rice knocking out his adoring now-wife in an elevator emerged. The #WhyIStayed message, if one could call it that, was "Don't blame women for anything, ever, that goes wrong in their lives." Really, how else do you interpret thousands of women offering thousands of lame excuses for why they stayed with their sexily abusive alpha male lovers?

There must be an equivalent hashtag called #WhyIHadNoTroubleLeavingMyBoringBetaMaleBoyfriend. There's not? Oh too bad.

Anyhow, if you sift through this dung pile of feminist ego assuaging butthurt you find a few curious nuggets of anti-feminist truth about relationships and how to keep them going.

[...] if women have no agency in abusive relationships, shouldn't they be treated like children for their own protection? [...] because letting women make big decisions works out real well when they're trying to decide whether to leave an abusive alpha male [...]

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Does the church of the redpillexplain why you are too insecure to post a photo to compare to a fat beta or why your mom is a used up whore?

You are a giant fraud and coward.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
#WhyIStayed

Do you know what that hashtag means? It popped up after the Ray Rice controversy. The most recent example of women ignoring their rational mind and instead letting primal, limbic agency make decisions concerning sexual partners. Surprised! Shocked! Bewildered!

So you agree that based on your logic your mother is a whore?

And stop saying we understand thanks to RP. No we understand human behavior thanks to the wonders of neurobiology and ethology.

Gryphe

Golden Knight of the Realm
#WhyIStayed

Serious question: In what way, precisely, does a hashtag support your larger point that all women are whores? Are you aware of what the word "all" means?

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think its pretty impressive to stoop even lower than citing blogs as proof. Hell, even citing specific tweets would be more scientific. Nope, Dumar uses the simple existence of a hashtag and thinks that proves his point.

Is there a #DumarsMomIsAWhore hashtag?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Trollface isn't even a RPer yet. He banged some single moms. Those are the used up whores that RP is supposed to save you from.

Jive Turkey

Karen
This is what happens when you learn about girls through fellow socially retarded neckbeards without ever having actually talked to one

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Trollface isn't even a RPer yet. He banged some single moms. Those are the used up whores that RP is supposed to save you from.
you can bang single moms according to RP. Just don't waste time thinking its gonna go anywhere and don't put a ring on it.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
The everquest generation upset they missed all the easy fucks and the only ones that are left hang around 18 years