Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I do remember a time two years ago when the ex wife and I briefly entertained getting back together because we found each of our dating pools lacking. She then met the guy she's with now. We again entertained getting back together behind this guys back 4-5 months later.

My grandmother had some sage advice: any man shows me a good time for a few months and eventually I'm gonna show him a good time. You need to be ok with that happening with this guy if you go back to her.

I'm confirm my married for 50 years grandmother was a whore all along. Or she just understood sometimes people "like/love" people. That complex set of hormonal interactions that have been mostly unearthed by science and sociologists.

Jive Turkey

Karen
Lots of guys are delusional and don't see their mothers/sisters/etc as "women" within the framework they've built up in their minds to hate and objectify women the way they do. Their mothers are "different." I mean it's blazingly obvious to us that their mothers aren't different, but they convince themselves of this truth. It's basic cognitive dissonance when we tell them to apply their RP beliefs to their mothers.
Well, a boy's best friend is his mother, right?

norman-bates.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sure he negged me too (or whoever it was is the same person. Said I was a "creepy weirdo" too... ironic if it's coming from a red piller)
Yeah exact terminology used in the Neg I got handed. The timing coincided with him pulling a Tanoomba (declare victory and ignore holes in own argument) in the thread.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Yeah exact terminology used in the Neg I got handed. The timing coincided with him pulling a Tanoomba (declare victory and ignore holes in own argument) in the thread.
*gasps* Well, I never!

To be fair, though, if I ever did pull that (and I don't think I did), I was almost certainly right about whatever I was "declaring victory" about. Feel free to show me otherwise, though.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's just high stakes dating bros. Go home with a bitch or sleep under a bridge. Survival instincts.

PS that shit ain't real. That dude was smokin some primo imported cigarettes. Shit's like $18/pack in NYC

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
That's just high stakes dating bros. Go home with a bitch or sleep under a bridge. Survival instincts.

PS that shit ain't real. That dude was smokin some primo imported cigarettes. Shit's like $18/pack in NYC
He just strong armed a store like Micky B for those.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure he negged me too (or whoever it was is the same person. Said I was a "creepy weirdo" too... ironic if it's coming from a red piller)
I know I promised to stay out of this thread, but I negged you for google image searching a picture of a girl I posted and contacting her via a dating website to show her this thread.
Shit is not acceptable you creepy stalker.

Jive Turkey

Karen
I know I promised to stay out of this thread, but I negged you for google image searching a picture of a girl I posted and contacting her via a dating website to show her this thread.
Shit is not acceptable you creepy stalker.
That wasn't me you fucking retard hahaha

But I approve of whoever it was. Solid move on a complete creepshow, deadeyed beta like yourself

(and it was always obvious that you'd be monitoring this thread every day even though you claimed to have left)

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dumar's way of thinking makes sense, if you make a couple of black & white assumptions to start with.

1. A woman's looks are all that matter. She literally has zero other qualities that matter in any sense.
2. The more sexual experience a woman has, the less valuable she is to you.

Thats it. With those two assumptions, Dumar's entire framework makes sense. Every statement he's made and every rule he's come up with fits if you just absolutely accept those two things as gospel truth.

I think it shows incredible naivety and insecurity, myself. But this is who we are dealing with. Just like RP concepts only apply to a certain subset of damaged women, only a certain subset of damaged or mentally challenged men would buy into it as a theory of general applicability in the first place. Maybe they deserve each other?
No, that given that 2 women are equally nice people, would make great partners in a relationship, why not bang the hotter one... or both.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
No, that given that 2 women are equally nice people, would make great partners in a relationship, why not bang the hotter one... or both.
Thats not what Dumar wants though, he wants a 22 year old. 22 year olds are the most vapid useless people. Unless you're only concerned with their youthful appearance. That is the ONLY thing a 22 year old has going for them.