Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Maybe you should buy him a drink and he can give you some tips since he's got more Red pill experience than you.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
No, it's an iphone 4 autocorrect fail since I'm posting from my phone.

And yes, 4 hours or so of sex, (cumming 5 times) is enough for my penis to get sore, I guess that makes me a prude? Wtf?
Yea dude, you're a prude. You think anal is a special gift only you have ever received and get tired after 2 days of normal, healthy adult sex. You're talking about this event as it if it was some life altering occurrence that only the most experienced veterans can achieve after years of rigorous training. It's laughable. Your entire mind blowing weekend sounds like a Tuesday night to me.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea dude, you're a prude. You think anal is a special gift only you have ever received and get tired after 2 days of normal, healthy adult sex. You're talking about this event as it if it was some life altering occurrence that only the most experienced veterans can achieve after years of rigorous training. It's laughable. Your entire mind blowing weekend sounds like a Tuesday night to me.
Exactly, it should be normal, now how many guys have you heard from that their girlfriends won't give head, or won't do anal. I've heard that complaint all the time. I'm just saying, if she won't be a whore FOR YOU, find out who she will be a whore for, and emulate their behavior a little.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's your problem there my man. Nobody in this story is a whore. Unless you paid her. You paid her didn't you? Damn...

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I'm in love with Roissy.
Sounds like his point was "For every terrible and broken man there is a terrible and broken woman". I don't know if that's the philosophy I'd want to base my love life on, but whatever floats your boat.

Actually, what probably bugs me the most is this whole attitude of "shitty people do shitty things to hook up with susceptible targets, so why should they get all the fun?" You claim that women are "used up" at 30 because they've had multiple partners, but then you decide to be as actively involved in the "using up" process as possible. It's like someone complaining about litter in the public park as they throw cans and wrappers around them.

By the way, what happens when your looks succumb past the point where 20 year olds will fuck you, regardless of how much of an asshole you "pretend" to be? Will you decide then that it's finally worth your time to find a used-up beta-seeker to share companionship with in your later years, or will you realize you lack the social skills and basic levels of human empathy for even that? Just curious.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
You know why I hate redpillers? They are so socially inept and misogynistic that I end up agreeing with Tanoomba. Seriousky fuck you guys.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yes, all women are sluts, I'll include my mother, even if dumar won't include his. My mom married a "loser" mechanic pot head when she was 36, that drank all the time, did drugs, but god did he have a shitload of alpha qualities. He ended up cheating on her over a long period of time, got her infected with HIV and then left we for the younger woman that he was having the affair with. #yesallwomen
This explains a whole lot, actually.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Antarius I have bad news. Dead eyes are one of the first symptoms of HIV. Get tested asap because you sure do seem like the type of guy who would ignore a STD and infect people.

khalid

Unelected Mod
How fucking sad that not only does Antarius apparently blame his mom for falling in with some shitbag, but then he tries as hard as he can to emulate the "loser" mechanic pot head that gave his mom HIV. No joke or troll, you should seek counseling, and NOT Red Pill counseling.

Cad

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
How fucking sad that not only does Antarius apparently blame his mom for falling in with some shitbag, but then he tries as hard as he can to emulate the "loser" mechanic pot head that gave his mom HIV. No joke or troll, you should seek counseling, and NOT Red Pill counseling.
But he's getting pussy, how much better can life get???

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
You know why I hate redpillers? They are so socially inept and misogynistic that I end up agreeing with Tanoomba. Seriousky fuck you guys.
Yeah, Tanoomba knocked it out of the park with that last post, as much as I hate to admit it.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have been saying this from the beginning. The dude needs real professional help, before he really does become his father.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
By the way, what happens when your looks succumb past the point where 20 year olds will fuck you, regardless of how much of an asshole you "pretend" to be? Will you decide then that it's finally worth your time to find a used-up beta-seeker to share companionship with in your later years, or will you realize you lack the social skills and basic levels of human empathy for even that? Just curious.
Thankfully, you can fuck 20 year olds until you're about 40, after that, you still get to fuck 25 year olds. Meanwhile it's not like you have to exclusively go after 20 year olds, there is a wide range of women available. When you're 50, that would be the only time you'd "have to" settle for a post wall 30 year old.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sorry to disapoint, but I'm not interested in emulating my stepfather at all, he's just a stereotypical red-neck, cowboy hat wearing, gun owning, pickup truck driving "bad boy", that women love. I use him as an example of women's desire behaviors not being good for society as a whole.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Redpill knowledge buried in that link Faille

Get sick, your wife is more likely to leave you:
The study also found that wives take the role of the carer if their husband becomes unwell, which, in turn, lowers their mood.

Men's happiness levels, however, didn't change if their wife fell sick and left the role of carer to the daughter.
Have your woman serve you, she'll be happier, and you will too.
when a wife is satisfied with the marriage she tends to do a lot more for her husband, which has a positive effect on his life.