Red Pill Thread 2.0: Neckbeard Revenge

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I didn't explain it poorly. I gave you a specific and concrete timeline of women's biological script compared to their physical attractiveness and how that script plays out from their early 20s to upper 30s. I explained to you even how women explain this script: the euphemisms they (unconsciously) use to say they've 'matured', when really it's their bodies that have matured past their prime, and they can't secure the same attention at 35 that they could at 21. I explained all of this more than once. And in fact, here I am explaining it again.

I also explained to you the role of feminism vs the societal constructs that have traditionally controlled hypergamy, that curtailed lots of women from slutting it up every weekend. As I said, those have been lifted.

For the bazillionth time, I have been concrete and crystal clear in everything I've said. If you don't understand what I'm saying by now, the task falls to you to go back, re-read, and think more critically because I can't explain any more lucidly.

Seethis postto begin your homework.
You created one exception to your belief, your mother the fucking black dick riding whore. You are the one who said women CAN'T control their limbic system no matter what.

Edit - Tell us dumbass how this brief period in our culture was enough to subdue your whore of a mother but before that and after all women were/are whores?

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
If you want to discuss the topic, post again less all the insults.
Dumar, I think you've explained enough for me to succintly explain my disgust for your paradigm/gestalt/outlook/worldview/movement.

It is adversarial. You stated that sex is a negative influence upon a woman; you've decried that "too much" sex will "use up" a woman. TRPers attempt to have sex with many young women before they are "used up". Within your own framework, I interpret this as some type of sexual vampirism. You aren't looking to build something better. You are simultaneously acknowledging that through your actions you cause damage to a human being, yet are seemingly unbothered by it because you've classified all women as sluts and therefor beneath your feelings.

For the record, I do not agree with a lot of your axiomatic statements (such as sex diminishing a woman).

Even staying within your framework, I see this as a surefire method to live unhappy and alone. Furthermore, building a worldview on a foundation of draining happiness from others for your own end seems like a pretty miserable way to live. I understand why men who were fucked over by women in the past gravitate towards this -- they've seen both men and women as the adversary for so long that the ideas of cooperation, mutual shared goals, pride in your SO, and respectcan not exist anymore.Women, for the TRPer, are simply a key to a better feeling and more involved orgasm -- and other men tend to give them a high-five for it. Witness the endless sharing of stories of sexual conquest, youtube videos describing how to have sex with women at bars who already want to have sex, books, blogs...Orgasm from the woman, high-five from the men.When I was younger, it was the respect from my buddies that mattered the most.

At the end of the day, when arguing worldviews/religions, one of the best metrics for "Is your worldview working foryou?" is a simple: "How happy are you? Are you causing such pain towards others to invite retaliation?"

Dumar/Antonious/Trollface/Lighting Lord Rule/other TRP lurkers... Are you happy? If so, can you describe why? Maybe us married men will experience a true grass-is-greener moment.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dumar, I think you've explained enough for me to succintly explain my disgust for your paradigm/gestalt/outlook/worldview/movement [...]
Firstly, there are academic studies and evidence that the effects of multiple sexual relationships affect men and women differently; that is, the more partners a woman has - that increasing number - has a different effect on her than it would a man. Gender equalism born of feminism tells us there is no difference: that men and women are both the same, and that any effect on a woman would have the same effect on a man and vice versa. This is untrue. If you do think differently, that it's true they're the same psychologically and physiologically, then yep, you'll disagree with everything that follows.

Absolutely, you can most definitely make the case that it's sexual vampirism: there are many people in RP that state that very observation. If women hook up with players, then players are the ones using up the women, yet they're the ones that decry that women are used up. So a vicious circle ensues. There really is no answer to this except for women to stop giving players their best sexually. If women actually desired and chose the nice guy, the guy who is all those qualities she looks foraftershe's past her prime, then there'd be no players. These kind of guys are providing women what they desire.

Well, happiness is subjective, yes. Some people like to be completely oblivious to reality (religion, political worldviews, etc aids this) and just live without thinking. Others will look at the truth, which is more depressing, and say, 'look here guys, this is how it really works.' Do you call the first guy happier than the second? Probably. The better question instead of 'are you happy?' might be: how important is happiness to you?

I can certainly tell you what makes mevery unhappy: the thought of marrying or LTR'ing a girl, normal by any standard, who onlynowwould be looking to settle down, looking for an 'equal partnership' after all of her riding years before. That is very unsettling to me personally, because I would feel like I'm doing something, getting to know someone, and becoming intimate through that knowing, only to discover that her intimacy was had one night in a bathroom stall with the bouncer or the band guy because she was drunk, or worse, he simply pushed the right limbic buttons.

RP tells you not to stand for this. Some men will ignore or not care, as evidenced by this thread. I do. You should, because otherwise you're getting a bum deal.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Firstly, there are academic studies and evidence that the effects of multiple sexual relationships affect men and women differently; that is, the more partners a woman has - that increasing number - has a different effect on her than it would a man. Gender equalism born of feminism tells us there is no difference: that men and women are both the same, and that any effect on a woman would have the same effect on a man and vice versa. This is untrue.

Absolutely, you can most definitely make the case that it's sexual vampirism: there are many people in RP that state that very observation. If women hook up with players, then players are the ones using up the women, yet they're the ones that decry that women are used up. So a vicious circle ensues. There really is no answer to this except for women to stop giving players their best sexually. If women actually desired and chose the nice guy, the guy who is all those qualities she looks foraftershe's past her prime, then there'd be no players. These kind of guys are providing women what they desire.

Well, happiness is subjective, yes. Some people like to be completely oblivious to reality (religion, political worldviews, etc aids this) and just live without thinking. Others will look at the truth, which is more depressing, and say, 'look here guys, this is how it really works.' Do you call the first guy happier than the second? Probably. The better question instead of 'are you happy?' might be: how important is happiness to you?

I can certainly tell you what makes mevery unhappy: the thought of marrying or LTR'ing a girl, normal by any standard, who onlynowwould be looking to settle down, looking for an 'equal partnership' after all of her riding years before. That is very unsettling to me personally, because I would feel like I'm doing something, getting to know someone, and becoming intimate through that knowing, only to discover that her intimacy was had one night in a bathroom stall because she was drunk with the bouncer or the band guy.

RP tells you not to stand for this. Some men will ignore or not care. I would.
So basically you are wishing for a society like what we had in religious communities. You married because of love and sex came after marriage. You miss the days where you could look at an in married woman and statistically could say she had never had sex and would give you her all if you married her.

You will say no because I said religious but it is true.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
So basically you are wishing for a society like what we had in religious communities. You married because of love and sex came after marriage. You miss the days where you could look at an in married woman and statistically could say she had never had sex and would give you her all if you married her.

You will say no because I said religious but it is true.
I don't want that society (back) at all. Do I wish modern culture would have some safety valves in place instead of promoting the hyper-sexualism that it does? Yes, it's unhealthy.

Rememberagain, it's good women have a choice, but it should be aninformedchoice. If they choose to fulfill that hypergamous impulse all through their 20s, then there are consequences to that choice. She could be a 'where have all the good men gone?!' cat lady for most of her older years.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Dumar,

If you have any of those studies handy, I'd like to read them. I think you said they indicate that promiscuous women are generally more unhappy than promiscuous men? I would tend to agree with that; I'm just curious about what else was concluded.

You've stated previously that the optimal situation for a RP man is to settle down with a woman in her youth that isn't used up. This is not palatable for many men, simply because there is absolutely no chance of a partnership between a 40 year old man and a 20 year old woman. The man may as well be fucking a daughter. I'm 29; I went to Vegas recently to celebrate my sister-in-law's 21st birthday and couldn't even fathom a LTR with a 21 year old. Older men who desire younger women aren't looking for a partnership, or a meeting of equals. I'm not quite sure what they want but I do know that if any of my friends (we're in our late 20s) started dating an 18 year old we'd all think he was batshit insane.

I understand that you're turned off by the idea of your SO having had sexual partners in the past. I've seen that in other men, and, though they would never admit it, I have long suspected that its a fear of comparison... a strong sense of inadequacy or reluctance to be measured against other men. I do not think strong/confident/self-assured "alpha" men really care too much what their partner did in the past;what matters is who my wife is now and who she wants to be tomorrow.

Don't interpret this as me trying to troll you -- I'm just absolutely bewildered at how you could propose that the "best things in life" would be to wait until 40 and then get serious with a 20 year old. I appreciate you giving your reasoning behind it, I just completely can not relate.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Dumar [...]
Not at all, I welcome real discussion.

When you get to the discussion of ages, a number or two difference is often a big difference in both peak sexual attractiveness and life experience. A late 30s guy with a 18yo may seem strange, but what about 21, 22? Something around 37 and 22 would be the optimal pairing in terms of peak attractiveness for both parties. A 37yo guy and a 35yo woman is likely terrible: the guy is getting a major bum deal with that pairing. It's a sliding scale, but one that's objectively quantifiable, as looks and sexual attractiveness for women without question decrease with age. Now, to be fair, a woman who's a 5 at 22 will still be less attractive than a 10 at 35, assuming the 35yo keeps up a healthy lifestyle. So it'spossiblethe 37-35 pairing would be a good deal for the guy, justhighly unlikely.

Sure, men, especially RP-aware men, if we're talking about a LTR or marriage, would admit to some reservations about comparisons with other sexual partners. I linked a study pages back (have to dig for it again), but it showed that you are likely not your wife's best sex. Maybe 2nd, maybe 4th, maybe 10th. But you're likely not her best. That's certainly a part of it, but it's more than that: the emotional (even physical) numbness that comes with a big N count. In RP, it's called the 'thousand cock stare'. It's not describing the fear of comparison, but the detachment and, generally, lack of feeling derived from intimacy because the woman has simply felt it so much. This is what 'used up' is describing.

I've dated women ~10 years younger than myself. They were awesome. I cannot tell you what it would be like to do 20.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't want that society (back) at all. Do I wish modern culture would have some safety valves in place instead of promoting the hyper-sexualism that it does? Yes, it's unhealthy.

Rememberagain, it's good women have a choice, but it should be aninformedchoice. If they choose to fulfill that hypergamous impulse all through their 20s, then there are consequences to that choice. She could be a 'where have all the good men gone?!' cat lady for most of her older years.
You realize that you RP guys are the worst offenders in this broken hyper-sexualized world right now?

Is this like when there is an exploit in an MMO that is public and everyone does it anyways because if you don't you can't keep up and they can't punish everyone?

Sexcauldron

Trakanon Raider
Thread sucks, plenty of good realistic parts of trp to discuss instead of inundating this dumbass with tons of strawmen. He deserves it, to be sure, but i know a good many of you were arguing in the white privilege thread defending an inherent different between men and women...which doesn't apply when it comes to your snowflake wives? come on

Chris

Potato del Grande
Using redpilland similar logic the best age pairing is 27 and 27, that is roughly were men and women's values draw equal. The man has grown in personality and wealth and the women is starting to depreciate in looks and feeling the body clock ticking. I'm 27 myself and lots of my friends are getting married. Suggesting 37 and 22 is crazy Dumar, though I agree there is probably a relationship black hole for 35-45 women where they need a baby fast and will find it harder, it's probably more like 37 and 32 you want to look for to get around the baby time issue.

Obviously this doesn't go for everyone, but seems about right to me for most people. I also belive that modern culture plays a part, 27 would be way too late in the past. Men now take longer to finish and women can look better for longer, everyone also living longer.

khalid

Unelected Mod
but i know a good many of you were arguing in the white privilege thread defending an inherent different between men and women...which doesn't apply when it comes to your snowflake wives? come on
In that thread, most reasonable people were arguing with Mist's initial thoughts that it was 100% nurture and that nature had virtually no effect. Dumar is arguing the other extreme, just as silly, that nurture doesn't matter at all and that it is 100 nature. On top of that, he is calling all women whores.

So yeah, we aren't inundating with strawmen, Dumar is. If all you present are silly ass strawmen and your entire religion is based on it, we can't argue with anything else.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Dumar's mom is a whore isn't a strawman. He is making an exception to what in this very thread he argued against, rational reasoning or outside influences (culture) have no role in a woman's decision for a partner. He stated all women are sluts and ysed used up by 30, so by his own rationale his mother is a whore.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Allwomen have a hypergamous impulse.Allwomen succumb to this impulse: this is what we call falling in love. Traditionally, all societies put in place constraints to curb this impulse in marriages, whether through torture, death, ostracizing the woman (hi scarlet letter), or slut shaming. This is not what you're implicating; you're sayingculture has an effect on the woman's actual choice in a mate - which is different, and it never did. Social dominance is always the key metric to attractiveness for women. Never was there a guy who was the opposite, who was socially weak, who was seen as attractive or alpha in behavior. This is the way of nature, of evolutionary agency.

Traditional America was the same way. There's not an exception to my mother, to any woman growing up in traditional America. They had those impulses - but they werecurbedthrough literally the fear of eternal damnation and osctracization from the community. Theyhadan impulse to mate with who they perceived was the alpha jerk in their respective communities, but they traditionally didn't through fear of retribution from both the community and the divine.It workedto some extent. (Some women ignored it and fulfilled that impulse regardless, often at their own peril.)

But now, like I said A BILLION times, those restraints are completely removed thanks to feminism. Women are free. Free to do whatever they wish, to explore their sexuality to whatever extent they want to take it. That's their choice, and their choice is unrestrained, unlike the women of the past.

Does that make sense to you, zzyy? Are you clear? How many times must I repeat ... and repeat.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So let's see you, you alpha stud. Or are you too insecure Mr alpha dog? Plus is your mother a used up whore, yes or no will suffice. The gauntlet is down. Surely you can't be worse than me, or are you?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So Dumar's mom wanted to fuck alphas once a month, but society wouldn't let her? Meanwhile all men are innocent cuckolds.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
I never once said men are innocent. The extent to which you guys put words in my mouth is hilarious. Half of my posts are spent dismissing ridiculous statements that Ineversaid.