Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Flying Holo banner. Msg us, we are recruiting. PM me here if you're still unsure about anything.

Colgate is surely the grandmaster.

I'm holding 8-7 record being attacked by raid buffed/geared melees in xp groups (mobs in camp and ain't full mana). Everyone wants a piece of the good doctor. I'll be 60 soon 8).

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I was confused about Nirgon's last post...

Me
is Nirgon the same guy as Colgate?
Friend
No
Friend
Nirgon is a wizard and he sucks
Friend
Colgate is the best of the best monk winner
Friend
and is amazing
Nirgon good people.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Bump.

290% xp bonus in full groups, holocaust doesn't discriminate, will recruit you and offer what seems fair loot distribution.

Of course you could always start on blue, I hear seafury island only has a 14 person list these days so thats fun also.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Server doing good, guild doing great.

Rellapse still butthurt over something, yet he hasn't been playing for a long time.

Good drama, very classic.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
FTFY. Seriously, would you just go away already?
It has to be some sort of personality disorder, right? I'm not even trying to be insulting or troll. This is like some post kegz level shit. Was Relapse also that really butt hurt bard who got pwned by Lovely in the early days of Red? (Cast iirc).

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
It has to be some sort of personality disorder, right? I'm not even trying to be insulting or troll. This is like some post kegz level shit.
Honestly, Kegz was at least trying to fight for something he believed in. Rellapse is just moaning over something that happened to him months/years ago at this point that no one cares about but him. I mean, look at his sig. It screams "I am butthurt that EQMac wouldn't accept me for the princess that I am".

Vegetoee_sl

shitlord
What are the good guilds on this server? I am thinking of starting up again. I believe I have a 20- something mage named Gump.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
If you want the best pixels Holocaust is the place to be atm. I keep meaning to login and play but don't. That process gets repeated pretty much every day.

Rellapse_sl

shitlord
u still jerking of to elf women while i get blowjobs + pussy every night

u jelly fat nerds?

has twainz died of a heart attack yet from being 900 pounds?

stay virgins

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Red is greatly cleaned up.

Orbin (I forget who you are on here) made the jump as a cleric. He has nothing but great things to report and player testimonies like his are becoming far more common.

The xp bonus is insanely high, the population hits 300 now and is very steady. Plus? The server isn't over farmed. Epic pieces aren't perma camped for MQ on red like on blue. It just has a way more classic feel to it than blue where every rogue you group with has a fungi/ragebringer or w/e.

Azrael is even recruiting now if you don't like Holocaust for whatever reason (can't tolerate being in a guild that invites new people or something).

That said, I fully endorse the new Holocaust guild and its stance of taking in and training new blood. I think like 100% of people who have been in the guild for 4 months (sometimes even like a week) get their epic and don't have to buy stuff out of guild bank etc. The loot system is very fair but has a spread it around style, and does mains over alts every single time an item has dropped. There is no RMT involved in loot decisions at raids... I feel like I actually have to say that regarding previous guilds on the server, one notably bad one is completely destroyed now. Come play EQ with us for the final ride in Kunark as we prepare for a NO VARIANCE (aka not tracking mobs for 15 hours to compete in DKP) Velious.

Might I add that I leveled up a warrior (the supposed impossible class to level here?) with like 2 yaks, crafted etc and had a very fun and easy time getting 50 so far.

If you're a returning player that doesn't need pretty much anything or just wants to start a new class, app your alt to us as a main and you will be treated as such. If you feel like being a pal and raiding your old main but looting with "new main" feel free to do so, we're looking for more chums to slay the big Velious targets... again... with no ridiculous variance / work day hour spawn times (eh rarely this happens with server resets, but we strive to push them into US EST prime times).

If you are STILL apprehensive or having trouble leaving blue pixels behind... it is extremely easy to roll up and regear before Velious on red. If you like Dark Souls or could just use a little spice because EQ's basic game play is too trivial.. the pvp will not disappoint. It's not the WoW arena/battleground shit you've had shoved at you over and over again, so stay a while and learn up... if you're made of the stern gaming stuff EQ PvP is still the must fun you can have given a chance to learn the ropes.

The massive list of people I've mq'd shit to, ported around/bound and just generally helped get started is massive and my dedication has not waned.

WORST CASE SCENARIO: you can sell all your red stuff when you are done for blue plat at 3x its red value (even more value on resist gear). Yes, that's 12k for a frog crown in blue plat... or 300pp+ per Ruby Crown money loot in blue value. So many camps even at 300 pop are open its crazy :p.

Come on down ya'll... its getting to be time to serve King Tormax and do it real big.