Red99

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Prices on red seem real fucking high compared to blue. I take it if you don't join the big guild you have no chance of getting group loot from places like Sebilis without being zerged and camped
I don't think so actually. Seems to be a relatively healthy atmosphere. Server is like two years old so I think there's a lot of plat rolling around.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Plat diamond rings are 5k on red, 2k on blue because red doesn't have 1100 players "full farming" seb for years and it is certainly best in slot for most raid encounters.

Rest is pretty close.

Join <Fresh> they have been in seb and their leader recently did a key up event for all of them (which we defended from SCUM).

Or? Just try to figure out common play times and don't be afraid to circle back and help level/level an alt with some of the guys in this thread.

It's totally worth having an alt of some kind (Druid for ports, cleric for rezzes, enchanter for farming etc) too. If you get a group you will fly through levels, the bonus is +290% for a full group.... in addition to whatever zone modifiers. Faydark dungeons have insane ZEM. Upper Guk is also good, I can bind you guys in Freeport or Grobb if you are feeling brave. If you choose Guk, make sure you snareeverysingle mob you kill.

Zaide out leveled Mesrine (ragebringer delvled char) in like a day or two. He even gained 2 levels while being attacked by the guy despite truly best efforts.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
So in four days and probably 24 hours playtime I'm level 25. This is untwinked with only Flo as a regular/guaranteed group partner. I won't be on for another four days so if anyone here is looking at starting up fresh you can catch up to us pretty fast and be ready to roll this Sunday/Monday.

Flo and I were thinking about grinding on Hill Giants from like 37-42 and then Seafuries 49-52 to make some good PP. Having a third regular partner would help a ton.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Also I was thinking we could do HHK goblins from 25-35 or so for good money and great xp. Mobs are a 5 sec walk from a merchant and bank and you can bind in the zone. Full of win really.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Bad enough and with a hefty corpse recovery time

Can talk to you at length about that zone some time
smile.png

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
from what i saw pretty much the only classes that did seafuries on red were druids and wizards... because they could bind there and port out.

super dangerous for a melee to grind seafuries. bring a big posse if you do.

btw zaide i saw your PM... will catch up with ya on sunday.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Logged on and checked my old toons, still have some stuff there etc.

What is a high demand class? IIHave a 52 cleric, and maybe some others, didn't look to hard last night.

Btw, anyone have a druid to whore for PL'ing? Kinda want to play awarrior, but I dunno

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jyson - HE Enchanter is born! Lets grind it out bitches.

*edit* Got my <Fresh> invite. Looted wearable gear at level 2! Cloth Gloves ftw.

#addicted

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I enjoyed watching Checkraise just bust in like the blue kool aid man. Also lol @ that wife. Dude after leading raids for like 5 years I can't tell you how many times I've heard wives/girlfriends/mom/crying babies/dogs lose their shit in the background. Sometimes it's hilarious, sometimes it's awkward and you just want to be like "Dude this is a game, go spend time with your kid..."

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I've got a 52 cleric that I might move to you guys and PL some . . . sitting the fence / idling in game while I try to decide if I wanna return to this after all the history / drama etc.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I've got a 52 cleric that I might move to you guys and PL some . . . sitting the fence / idling in game while I try to decide if I wanna return to this after all the history / drama etc.
110% You should play with us. Even reroll and run a new class if you want but either way come back and join us, it's a blast. Right now it's Flo, Jysin, Origin, Word (Starting next week), myself and maybe we can even convince Pharmakos to come back.

I hear rogues are in high demand right now and every Mage I've grouped with has been awesome.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
word also told me he's starting on TAK next week =p

maybe we can split our time.

my paladin and lachius' cleric would be a pretty safe combo to help PL you guys with. high levels would probably jump us while PLing you, but paladin/cleric has got to be one of the most annoying combos to try to kill.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
How stealth is stealth? Sneak that is. I assume see invis can see sneak? I can't remember how it was. On live every rogue has SOS, and you can't see that shit unless you're in the same group.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
How stealth is stealth? Sneak that is. I assume see invis can see sneak? I can't remember how it was. On live every rogue has SOS, and you can't see that shit unless you're in the same group.
See invis is the only way to see a hidden rogue. Even group mates cannot see invisible/hidden group mates.