Red99

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I gave so much shit away its not even funny so I ain't got much left if anything at all really.

I do have access to a character with max JC tho!

If you scrape up the ends, I'll do the combines for ya np.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Big Word dinged 18 last night. Only 40 levels behind Zaide (no idea how he is 58 already).

Still looking for forum pals and pixel handouts though.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Zaide cheated. He's a filthy cheater. I'm probably going to roll an alt here soon though. Having a terribly geared high end character is just opening me up to more and more easy deaths (replaced my cloth necklace with a ringmail one at 42 wooooo). I spent hours last night just running around to get in groups, have them dissolve from PvP, and have to look again. Everwaitingfortheboatquest

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wasted a whole day camping a Goblin Ghazuli Ring yesterday. Didn't get one. Should have just focused on the grind. Lesson learned!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Just get 45 and camp GEBs, FBSS, Braided Cinch Cord, Exe Hood, Mith Sword, Crown of Froglok Kings, Yaks, SSB, Serpentine Bracers, Runed Lava Pendant, Mithral Breastplate, embroidered sleeves/cape and black tome with silver runes.

Seriously I think you can fully gear almost any class in just lguk/solb

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Guys... you fucking caught up to my main thats nuts! I'm finally able to play today and plan to buy some booze and drink myself retarded while streaming the everquests. Should be on in the next hour or two, lets kill things.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I'll be pulling a three day grind starting tonight.

Edit: The twink situation is out of fucking control.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Big Word is now level 24.

Trying to find you pals in game, because grouping with the indigenous population of red 99 is something I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy.

Out of all the boxes I've played, I never knew such incompetent players. I guess it should make for ez pk's later on.

Still awaiting for the promised pixel bailout.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
So your char is named Big then? or Bigword? I just logged out. forgot to look for you. i'm bad. you're making good progress though.

Fresh just declared Suave kos iirc, so we aren't supposed to group with them. That's not a big problem since there are so many fresh and not as many suave, but it makes me think being tagless might be wise atm. it's not an uncommon choice. i see a lot of tagless into the 40s.

I roll as Serinn (42 bard) and Erai (15 cleric) atm.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
We should roll a group of mages, not enough mages on this server imo.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
So your char is named Big then? or Bigword? I just logged out. forgot to look for you. i'm bad. you're making good progress though.

Fresh just declared Suave kos iirc, so we aren't supposed to group with them. That's not a big problem since there are so many fresh and not as many suave, but it makes me think being tagless might be wise atm. it's not an uncommon choice. i see a lot of tagless into the 40s.

I roll as Serinn (42 bard) and Erai (15 cleric) atm.
i'm not sure exactly how the guild scene is on red these days (seems more sane than when i was on), but when i was playing <Nihilum> were top dogs. i went tagless to level 49, and people saw a high level tagless character and just assumed i was going to be apping to <Nihilum>.... making me KOS to every other guild besides <Nihilum>... (which coincidentally getting PKd by every guild besides <Nihilum> actually made me seriously consider apping <Nihilum>... even though i hadn't considered it before .... but that is beside the fact =p)

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
I thought it was hilarious that as a guildless 54 Warrior that Azrael would try to kill me instead of trying to recruit me.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
yeah i was a tagless level 49 paladin and it was right after the Soulfire nerf. i thought it was insane that guilds were attacking me instead of trying to recruit me.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
yeah i was a tagless level 49 paladin and it was right after the Soulfire nerf. i thought it was insane that guilds were attacking me instead of trying to recruit me.
I mean, they can do both. A lot of friends ive made have come after pvp tbh

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, I guess as an Enchanter it is pretty difficult to actually kill someone in pvp unless I have a charm pet up at the time. I just do not have the mana to sit and nuke someone down with my piddly magic nukes. However, I have found that I can lock people down with Tash, Blind, Mez, Root, etc. Aside from that, I haven't found the way to actually take people down.

Advice from the pvp pros?

Btw, level 44 now.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
not really much you can do. even if you have a charm pet up, charmed pets are pretty easy to neutralize since you'll usually already have your pet tash'd.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
If I had to guess, I would say chanter is more of a group pvp class. I'm far from pro however