Red99

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
well lets just say that red is an extra special shithole when compared to other shitholes
I've gathered as much. It takes an extra special neckbeard to shitsock a game from 1999 but have special "rules" to let them win easier.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
you can get 50+ in a few days on red join the guild that has 80% of the server in it and kill uncontested scheduled raid mobs as you please

shits a dream for casual classic everquest fans

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Flo, going to start my 53-60 grind with the cleric Friday or Saturday. Flo or anyone else want to form up something?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm just a few percent from 51. Happy to join you for the weekend grind Fri / Sat.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
We are unsuspended from fear

Prob gotta petition for the Jirr corpse if it poofed but they will restore it within a week

I got Vox and naggy timers if you wanna make some 52s

Cleric, bard, rogue is boss for this

I got an ogre warrior at 52 so does Doors.

This server has no god damn variance. Join us.

A big blue beard named Lolschwitz started. Def xp with that guy if you can.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Getting banned from Fear while my corpse was in there is lame. I'm glad they're cool with summoning it for me though.

I'll have time next Wednesday - Saturday to grind hard. I'll be 58 and looking at possibly doing Chardok or KC at least for a bit to grab my missing epic pipe.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Yea I'm available more or less every week from Friday-Sunday Lachius hopefully we can actually hook up, I was pretty flaky overall this past week.

Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Little under two weeks of playing casually and I'm level 40.

Need some help on druid pixels tho pals.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, 51 Enchanter.

Xalgoz definitely needs an organized group run. That fang for the key is no drop. I don't want to run a dungeon that deep with random pickup group / PK risks.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
You can MQ HS key just give whoever the prod

Kylong boots are in demand in North which is easy

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, 51 Enchanter.

Xalgoz definitely needs an organized group run. That fang for the key is no drop. I don't want to run a dungeon that deep with random pickup group / PK risks.
I duoed Xalgoz with my 50 chanter and a 50 druid buddy. It's a little bit of a challenge, but it's fun. Invis down to him, clear a field around him, pull him with charm. I charmed him and sent him against other mobs instead of the other way around. It's a good thing too- he tears through the other mobs pretty fast. I think I had to put him up against 8 or 9 mobs before his health was at the point I could nuke him to death with the druid and chanter.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Cleric is now at Kaesora, Jysin if you wanna duo it we can. I have a HS key, so I can pocket the fang and MQ it Friday etc.

Going to try and key Baller while we are at it. Just post on here when you wanna give it a go over the next few days and I'll hop on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Jysin, need you to duo Kaesora. So finish your key and then you and ican mule fangs for Word / Flo