Red99

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The group XP bonus is so great that no one gives two shits what class you are. If there are 3 warriors in group, that bonus XP is still > only being a half full group of "balanced" classes. My advice is to simply play what you enjoy the most.

I haven't logged in for a couple weeks, but played a Chanter up to 55. I always seemed to be sought after for groups and could easily trade Breeze / Clarity for ports when needed. (Helps in the early days of being broke!)

Warrior are pretty rough to level in a PVP environment. They are damn near useless in PVP and extremely gear dependant for PVE. Most warriors seem to be twinked by their more effective mains.

Again, just play what class interests you the most.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Nice, glad to see more folks rolling on the server! Doing some raid shit atm, but I'll try to do some run by buffs and hopefully a little (little, im fucking broke) plat to help yall get rolling. Mains name is Flobeetz. Hit me up if ya see me on.

EDIT: also you definitely should be grouping as much as possible on any class. Xp bonus is +50% solo, and 290% for a full group.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Where is the place to be around level 29?
Pretty sure I did through mid / upper 30s in Mistmoore. The zone has a huge modifier, but it can also have a lot of pvp griefers. If you can get that inner castle courtyard group going, you are safe(er) from the PK twinks.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
rage quit a level 50 enchanter, he is now sad and naked if anyone has a home for such a lonely crack dealer

Vitality

HUSTLE
Cracked staff king with my main man Canloe.

rrr_img_91076.jpg

Vitality

HUSTLE
I don't think I'm going to mess with bonethunder staff right now, I'm on the VIP list for level 14 groups and group xp is better than solo xp on Red.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I don't think I'm going to mess with bonethunder staff right now, I'm on the VIP list for level 14 groups and group xp is better than solo xp on Red.
Yeah, the group xp is significantly buffed. I'm wondering if I should have rolled a more group-oriented class, like enchanter.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah, the group xp is significantly buffed. I'm wondering if I should have rolled a more group-oriented class, like enchanter.
You thinking about switching? Today would be a good day to do it. If Flex doesn't bitch-out. I have bind and big heals now and can lose a day to get you guys caught up.

Cracked staff king baby.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Enchanters are also solo-machines.
As someone who played an Enchanter to 55, be prepared to suck shit in pvp when caught out solo. You have a ton of tools to lock people down (stun / mez / etc) but you have very little in the form of DPS unless you happen to have a charm pet up and running. Yet, even then you are a single dispell away from said mob turning on you as well. Basically, you have tools to stun / mez and then flee basically. You have nothing to get actual pvp kills. At low levels, blind is your friend!

Enchanters are boss for group XP and group PVP though.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm the best at solo pvp on my cleric, I just root the ragebringer twinked out rogue, use my bertoxx neck to disease him for 3 mins and gate back to steamfont.