Red99

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm 54 still rocking bronze bracers. You're ballin out of control with that bonechip cash

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You lead the way baby

fuck yeah. i've been really digging green & yellow lately. such a departure from their early stuff, way less sonically heavy, but the songwriting is heavy as fuck now despite the fact that they turn off their distortion pedals a lot more often these days.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Trak is tonight, so show up for that at least. Maybe we can do some Kaesora before.

As far as druid / bards, just telling you the truth. bards might be amazing for PvP / raids, but there are 2? on the server I would let rep an ench.

Just trying to help you guys when it comes to LFG.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Btw, I can hook ppl up with spell money, but we are all pretty tapped right now on the wares / coin.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
wizard VS druid with the current resists?
PVP wise Wizard seems hand over fist better than druid if for no other reason than lures. However druids are still pretty good! They would fill a similar role in pvp (blowing shit up) with wizard obviously fitting that role better, and druid having significantly more utility. Druids get the bonus of being baller as fuck for PLing people.

As far as bards are concerned I disagree with LachiusTZ to some degree. While it is a bit rare to find a Bard that can hold it down as well as an Enchanter CC wise they will not have much problems finding a group (most groups that need CC advertise brd/enc) plus they really are strong in pvp, being necessary for any outdoor group, and can be super strong without much equipment due to resist songs and being able to outrange spells. If you are a bard and die outdoors, you prolly made a mistake.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nah, we agree completely. I just didn't want to text all of that on my phone.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Edit: Wrong thread

Bards have seemed pretty strong on this server. And pretty popular. Is swarm kiting still a thing?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, can go from 15 to 40? in OT, then go to burning woods. And, I can PL a bard to 15 in a hour? If anyone wants to go that route

I'll be on all weekend, need to decompress from a week of 15hr days.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try and get to 30 on my cleric by sunday. Depends on how much time I have.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Does shock of lightning knock back the 75 units as it did on live? Can I dodge spells by ducking underwater?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_91415.jpg

Boom.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Nice! what level did you make it to Is?

Also I'm losing a lot of game time to the light skinned hoe this weekend:

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Nice! what level did you make it to Is?

Also I'm losing a lot of game time to the light skinned hoe this weekend:

I think I'm like 21. Trying to spawn the sarnak courier to get that instant invis vs. animals so my charm kiting can get going in full force, but it is a bitch. I might just abandon that and jump on the group xp bonus gravy here tonight.