Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wished Baton of faith was CLR usable now. Guess I'll just get Poison wind censor until velious comes out lol.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Shits gonna get greasy. Kicking skeletons right in the dick.

rrr_img_92614.jpg

p.s. not actually playing a gnome warrior

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I kinda forgot that race does matter back in "classic". So just roll Ogre? I'll roll Ogre and make the perilous run to Nektulos to level!
If you get on tonight before 10PM EST I'll port you and bind and buff n shit. may have some gear for you, but not sure.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If you get on tonight before 10PM EST I'll port you and bind and buff n shit. may have some gear for you, but not sure.
Won't be. Have class tonight, so I won't even get home until 12am EST at the earliest. Sorry bro.
frown.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
can't roll a helpless melee with no gear and shit bro. im never playing a bind/gateless class again.

Vitality

HUSTLE
can't roll a helpless melee with no gear and shit bro. im never playing a bind/gateless class again.
I have lifetap staves from kaesora and bronze armor in the bank bruh

rrr_img_92616.jpg

Also, ismaris and hightop are on A LOT for ports and binds. Super cool guys.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
If I'm gonna do this i need an obs shard or ssoy and pled like a motherfucker, for best pling I'd need a fleshripper from Sol b

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
L only issue with ogre and trolls is that you can't fit in some spots. And with velious ask races can hit max stats iirc.

Vit, there is some sprinkler 2h with like 25 delay. Using it on the cleric yup raise 2hb so I can joust with a primal broomstick.

Duck auto correct

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Flex, let me get a thex.

Also, nobody farms obsidian shards, so you never see them.