Red99

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
What's this server like exactly? I played on the VZTZ server years ago and you'd get PK'd and corpsecamped for hours on end seemingly everywhere you'd go. You always needed to have your attention on /who and expect everyone in zone to be an imminent threat. Based on the thread here, I'm not seeing a ton of mention of PvP at all - what has the experience been like for you guys leveling?
While you're leveling, 90% of people within your range are trying to get a piece of that sweet 290% group xp bonus so you don't have too much to worry about. The pvp range is only +/-4 so you usually only have to worry about the fungi/ragebringer twinks but they generally just kill you once to boost their leaderboard stats and don't loot your coin. Besides all that, if someone kills you, you can just call loot and scoot in OOC and it's a bannable offense for them to kill you again.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
So I'm new to all of this. I downloaded Titanium, used EQEmu launch tool to launch P99 PVP, but I just get a black screen with the EQ cursor. Any ideas?

*Disregard, just a resolution issue.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I'm in. The nostalgia!

Halfling Rogue, name is Brikker. I'm ready to do some shit and take ALL the handouts. Hit a negro up.

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tempted to crank up my 40ish enchanter again. Stopped playing for like a week and came back to no guild so I said fuck it.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
All you bros add ismaris, vitality and hightop to friends. We will help you out as we can. Lots of RR bros willing to help out.

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
I still have random stuff, mostly from guk, if anyone needs something send weebay a tell and ill see what i got.
Also trying to lvl up a druid and or paladin eventually, if there is someone starting fresh i may join some low lvl exp groups!

Vitality

HUSTLE
rrr_img_92865.jpg

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hopping on. Level 6 monk over in Field of Bone if anyone wants to team up!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Level 10 now... hitting that Kurns tower with some random necro. Doing it up big!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I still have random stuff, mostly from guk, if anyone needs something send weebay a tell and ill see what i got.
Also trying to lvl up a druid and or paladin eventually, if there is someone starting fresh i may join some low lvl exp groups!
Always down for some rogue gear! Also I just rolled yesterday, sitting big at level 3 right now so that's pretty fresh :p

Will be playing most of the day today and I'm adding people to friends list as I see names here. Would love grouping etc!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
keep that White Gold Necklace for the resists. pretty pimp item for a free item on Red.