Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha, that was pretty good. Not sure how they could be recruiting though. Lol. So many peeps, but I'm down because I'm into pve more than pvp!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I wish I had tits so I can get epics. I wouldn't even quit the game the next day either.

Afk tranny time

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
bank lyfe, read the chat on the left lol

rrr_img_93466.jpg

P.S. just did a transfer for a guy a barely know, included RBB, CoF, Fungi, 50kk PP and didn't steal it, insta-regret for being a Paladin IRL

rrr_img_93467.jpg

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Servers about to come down.... probably not for velious. but inching closer perhaps?! I can dream

Would be pretty hilarious if it was released on a Monday tho.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Servers about to come down.... probably not for velious. but inching closer perhaps?! I can dream

Would be pretty hilarious if it was released on a Monday tho.
They did an earthquake last night that respawned every mob in the game. Have only seen that on blue.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
12+ hours of EQ each day over the weekend. Socking hard bros. Level 32 Druid, slangin' ports for shiny platinums.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Missed full repop, fuck.

Going to do a normal day at work today. So I might be on tonight. But then gone until Friday

Vitality

HUSTLE
12+ hours of EQ each day over the weekend. Socking hard bros. Level 32 Druid, slangin' ports for shiny platinums.
The Girlfriend scowls at you, ready to attack. What would you like your tombstone to say?

I wonder what was more poopsock - the fact that I ran in circles on the bard for 13 hours straight saturday or the fact that Hallmark channel was on full blast from 11am to Midnight while I was slam jamming.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Vit, we have a consensus on a 4 mage, ench, whatever PL group for Ismaris etc next weekend?

Vitality

HUSTLE
Vit, we have a consensus on a 4 mage, ench, whatever PL group for Ismaris etc next weekend?
Let's get a solid plan together for this so I can present it to the GF. Socking hard this weekend did some damage I have to mitigate.

I'd like to focus on my cleric more this week to be honest. Atleast get it to 49.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I've burned up some significant good will the past few weekends.

Imo, we key everyone for HS, then start setting up grind times.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah, I've burned up some significant good will the past few weekends.

Imo, we key everyone for HS, then start setting up grind times.
That sounds good, I slammed sol B yesterday into lvl 48 with some buffer xp. I've got my pieces on the cleric to do the HS turnin, was hoping to do the OT hammer quest around the same time. Have a couple enchanter contacts I can see about getting it charmed.