Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Google Docs is pretty easy to setup for this kind of stuff. If something isn't posted by tonight, I'll set something up and post it. People will be able to edit their own infoz, so at least we'll have a spot to go for new people to get their friend list going.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Google Docs is pretty easy to setup for this kind of stuff. If something isn't posted by tonight, I'll set something up and post it. People will be able to edit their own infoz, so at least we'll have a spot to go for new people to get their friend list going.
Given it's the internet, I'm going to gate edit access. PM me your email for edit access and I'll grant it.

Crone

PM'ed you.

Should be on in the next couple hours for all the west coast peeps out there looking to rock out! Level 9 Druid named Tiernan. Like a baws.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
/flex
classic pvp server experience, some high level came over to buff me and got massively pk'd for it. paid the price for his bluebiness in blood.

Crone

Level 10 Druid in Crushbone looking for more people... let's get this experience bonus happening!
smile.png

(thanks again Ismaris for the fly-by buffs and help)

Edit: And wtf... classic EQ... crashing and LDing so many times tonight. Wasn't my night.

Edit2: Ended up level 13 for the night. Some pvp started popping off in Crushbone that was more annoying than anything. Never died, but it killed the grouping.

ismaris

Level 10 Druid in Crushbone looking for more people... let's get this experience bonus happening!
smile.png

(thanks again Ismaris for the fly-by buffs and help)

Edit: And wtf... classic EQ... crashing and LDing so many times tonight. Wasn't my night.

Edit2: Ended up level 13 for the night. Some pvp started popping off in Crushbone that was more annoying than anything. Never died, but it killed the grouping.
That is a serious hazard of grouping in CB/unrest/MM

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
The weekend didn't go as planned for me. All my free time ended up getting canned. But I shouldn't have to worry about it happening again like that. Should be on throughout the day until around 4 and then back in probably around 8 or 9 est. Look for either my 27 chanter laven or a druid I made for side leveling named zenic. Few people keep trying to have me stick to blue where my 20 bard, but solo spots are always camped and GRP exp sucks unless its a full GRP

ismaris

The weekend didn't go as planned for me. All my free time ended up getting canned. But I shouldn't have to worry about it happening again like that. Should be on throughout the day until around 4 and then back in probably around 8 or 9 est. Look for either my 27 chanter laven or a druid I made for side leveling named zenic. Few people keep trying to have me stick to blue where my 20 bard, but solo spots are always camped and GRP exp sucks unless its a full GRP
Long-term, the pvp will keep the game interesting, as well. When you are max geared on 8 alts on blue, what do you do for fun? Or, if you don't want to do that on 8 alts, what do you do for fun after gearing your main? I find PvP keeps things exciting and I am banking on one day being able to do it well on my druid
wink.png

I'll help you get some plvls, if I can (Maybe that means buffing your charm pets?) so you can be my crack whore.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
So I'm back in town this week. Got the new computer set up over the weekend. I'll probably be on tonight but it looks like I'm pretty far behind everyone.

Crone

Different mind set on blue. There are alts, but most of the time, it was fun raiding. Before Kunark came out, I raided on P99 as a Warrior, and it took a long ass time to gear up a 72 person raid. lol. So it wasn't exactly quick.

I'm not sure how much PvP I'll end up doing, because it was never my thing. I suppose that could easily change if I was in a position to actually have the gear to be good, as that seems to be the main factor. Who's got better gear? But I want to level up my Druid, and then just sit around newbie zones buffing and helping noobs out. Loving PLing other peope, it's fun.

On another note, anyone have any luck with an IP exemption to play more than 1 account per IP? I always wanted to do it, but then figured it just painted a target on your back for them to show up and see if you really are 2 people.
frown.png

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
PvP will happen to you. Hell I've just been sitting at the NFP bank auctioning the last few evenings and I've been battling

ismaris

Different mind set on blue. There are alts, but most of the time, it was fun raiding. Before Kunark came out, I raided on P99 as a Warrior, and it took a long ass time to gear up a 72 person raid. lol. So it wasn't exactly quick.

I'm not sure how much PvP I'll end up doing, because it was never my thing. I suppose that could easily change if I was in a position to actually have the gear to be good, as that seems to be the main factor. Who's got better gear? But I want to level up my Druid, and then just sit around newbie zones buffing and helping noobs out. Loving PLing other peope, it's fun.

On another note, anyone have any luck with an IP exemption to play more than 1 account per IP? I always wanted to do it, but then figured it just painted a target on your back for them to show up and see if you really are 2 people.
frown.png
The IP exemption will absolutely put a target on you. You'd be better off connecting through a second laptop on a VPN, but yeah, it's very risky as they will outright ban both accounts if you fail that test.