Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
hahaha oh man.

so, idk what race to roll. iksars are better at pvp. troll/ogre at pve.

iksars are small, which is a huge plus when ur zone hopping after people..

then again thefat races can be all like
You got bros here, but may I just say it's a royal pain in the ass having to go back to Cabilis to train anything. Then again, that may just be a monk issue. Besides, who doesn't like being a fatty fat when you rolling up smashing on noobs?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
snare neck is garbage. doesn't stack with root, 4 second cast time, lasts like 4 seconds. i love trolls, but god damn -20 SV fire

Besides, who doesn't like being a fatty fat when you rolling up smashing on noobs?
when you're in guk, solb, unrest, mistmoore, freeport, etc

Vitality

HUSTLE
Just go barbarian so you get a cool bear hat

rrr_img_93062.jpg

Crone

You guys hit up that DexaUI ever? I'm using WinEQ mainly to fix the mouse look lag bug, but the UI looked pretty awesome.

Maybe I'll get this setup while making mad bank money at the Nybright sisters!! yaaaa

Edit: Nevermind, there is Vert UI for P99... F everything else. Vert 4 lyfe.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
Heh, figures I'd end up grouping with a bunch of you guys. I rolled iksar necro a few days ago, Zendikar.

Coworker convinced me to jump on Red though I could have sworn I had a druid on here already from Fish Bait times.

Crone

Heh, figures I'd end up grouping with a bunch of you guys. I rolled iksar necro a few days ago, Zendikar.

Coworker convinced me to jump on Red though I could have sworn I had a druid on here already from Fish Bait times.
omfg... Lol! Zendicar... if I knew you were a rerolled bro I wouldn't have ever left that Kurn's group, and would have made ismaris come PL us.
frown.png

Crone

So I'm fairly familiar with the high end raiding of Velious, but in terms of noobs , and leveling up, is there any big things coming for Velious? Some new quad spots for Druids I guess, but otherwise, same ol' same ol' ?

Edit: Hit level 15 tonight. Doing that good work.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sold the tranny crown last night to an old-time VZ bud for 5k and about 15-17k in resist gear

Vitality

HUSTLE
Pitched $100 over to the homies in the Nevergrind thread

I play this game while I'm on the hustle or medding:NevergrindLink opens the game.

Also playable through work firewalls which is insane.

Kickstarter

Crone

So what's the deal with Fresh? I know we be rolling deep all up in Holo, but I swear, in my short time leveling, I see them everywhere, and always helping out the noobs. Seems like a great guild to level up in, and then graduate to the big leagues?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I got no bones with Fresh. They seem to be made of the standard mix of jackasses and cool bros, but I'd say they are, in generally, a cool bunch. I know Vitality has beef with them, but that's mostly because he's an elitist prick. I would say you should join them to make leveling easier.