Red99

Japanfour_sl

shitlord
is it just me or is anyone in flowers of happiness on r99 either a troll or a fucking ree ree? always get into the oddest of encounters with folks from that guild.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shit I need to warm up my muffin finger because those sister bitches tanked my faction
Which sisters? I assume you mean the OOT ones? The Nybright sisters only effect shitty dervish cutthroat faction, so who cares. haha!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
is it just me or is anyone in flowers of happiness on r99 either a troll or a fucking ree ree? always get into the oddest of encounters with folks from that guild.
The only ones I have really done much with just don't take the game to seriously or are fairly constantly followed by other guilds.

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What would be a good place to duo after nybright sisters? Preferably not in a dungeon. Orc highway?

Also what's an easier trades kill to pick up? I've never tried eqs tradeskills

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
You need a spot to go between Lfay sisters and OOT sisters. I would think oasis crocs and/or orcs would work well. EK is also a good outdoor destination for high teens, low 20s IIRC. Think I started OOT sisters at 24 but I was solo.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Ismaris is going to tell you the sisters in OOT. He's a chump. I went to oasis. Orc highway.
Sisters is the best thing ever in gaming, period. The xp, phat loots, and relaxing ease of the camp simply cannot be beat. That being said, you cannot go straight from Nybrights to Sisters, you won't be high enough. I crossed this bridge by grouping with ragebringer rogues and fungi monks in unrest. I recommend you do the same. You can afk for a few hours and come back 5-8 levels higher.

The most difficult part of this strangely is not finding these twinks. It will be finding twinks that will group with you instead of slaughter you.

Ryoz

<Donor>
True. When should a gnomegro move to upper guk? only level 8 atm but gonna be socking pretty hard on Friday night.

Vitality

HUSTLE
True. When should a gnomegro move to upper guk? only level 8 atm but gonna be socking pretty hard on Friday night.
I think you can start in uguk as early as 8 (the first few rooms) then move to spiders and get chitin shell stuff and spider silk.

Ideally if you can get within range of level 16 (if your current level x 1.5 = 16 you're in range) I'll be running a free xp bard swarm afk loot fest in kunark this weekend.

If we stick to it and i'm not bogged down by the GF we can shoot a whole group of alts and RR new guys into the upper 30's low 40s with a ton of plat to spread around.

Uguk is just so good for regular mob drops too (mesh and gems baby)

Crone

I think you can start in uguk as early as 8 (the first few rooms) then move to spiders and get chitin shell stuff and spider silk.

Ideally if you can get within range of level 16 (if your current level x 1.5 = 16 you're in range) I'll be running a free xp bard swarm afk loot fest in kunark this weekend.

If we stick to it and i'm not bogged down by the GF we can shoot a whole group of alts and RR new guys into the upper 30's low 40s with a ton of plat to spread around.

Oh baby, you keep talking like that and I'm gonna owe you a steak dinner!

ismaris

Or you could all man up and pay homage to the sisters. 24pp/6 min. 240pp/hr. Ballin, steady, safe xp.

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Said fuck it and rolled a Ogre SK last night, have always wanted to play this combo but shyed away from it. A cool ass bard hooked it up with a 6/20 spear and a few other items so now im really enjoying it. Name is wubwub, scrapped the troll because I couldnt do much with this twink shaman and SK messing with me for a while the one night, feerrott is less of a headache compared to innothule too imo.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Said fuck it and rolled a Ogre SK last night, have always wanted to play this combo but shyed away from it. A cool ass bard hooked it up with a 6/20 spear and a few other items so now im really enjoying it. Name is wubwub, scrapped the troll because I couldnt do much with this twink shaman and SK messing with me for a while the one night, feerrott is less of a headache compared to innothule too imo.
I have some tanky stuff laying around on my NFP trader that isn't selling. I'll be passing out stuff this weekend before we go on the bard adventures in kunark.

rrr_img_93215.jpg

If things go as planned we'll be camping the goblin gazugi ring in loio (sells for like 3k pp) after I get to level 18 on the bard (roughly after the first warmup period in OT/Field of Bone. (depends on if we want buyrnai hide armors or not for the group.

Expected plat income for the group during bard pulls:

- OT:16-18ish (not much plat maybe 15 a pull)

- LOIO lvl 18-30 (50p a pull roughly one pull every 15 mins 200p/hour with vendor conversion of coin right near kite spot) Also rare chance of getting gazugi ring (3kpp)

- OT:30-35 (not much plat)

- FV: 35-45 (60p a pull every 15 mins 240p an hour)

ismaris

I have some tanky stuff laying around on my NFP trader that isn't selling. I'll be passing out stuff this weekend before we go on the bard adventures in kunark.

rrr_img_93215.jpg

If things go as planned we'll be camping the goblin gazugi ring (sells for like 3k pp) after I get to level 18 on the bard (roughly after the first warmup period in OT/Field of Bone. (depends on if we want buyrnai hide armors or not for the group.
I believe it should fly more in the 4-5k range.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Lets get everyone interested in bard group stuff to chime in so I know what to expect.

Post your ign and relative time commitment this weekend.

Some things that would be nice to have:

1) Steady source of SoW - Saves me a selos rotation

2) Possibly a Skipping stone? - Not sure if bard usable - saves me cast time on pulls

Crone

I have no plans at all, and hope to be there for the entire thing. Geting boosted into the 40's would be just absolutely amazing. Of course can provide SoW.

Tiernan - 15 Half Elf Druid

Edit: Saw someone selling a Skipping Stone for 200p recently. So that shouldn't be too hard to pick up?