Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Yeah I'll go farm one in Swamp tonight. They're fixing it in velious right?

Unlimited ammo 200range pull op

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
If any of you see GEB's for sale at 3k or less, grab em and I'll reimburse. Can't find those things anywhere (Also, Vit I need to get you back that 1400 you gave me).

Vitality

HUSTLE
K I'll be on in a few hours when I get home from work. Are you going to make an alt for the Saturday Bard Slam Jam?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
K I'll be on in a few hours when I get home from work. Are you going to make an alt for the Saturday Bard Slam Jam?
No sir, I may be partaking in some epic MQ, and if not that, I'll be trying to hit 54-55 or so. I can throw some ports around as needed to help everyone get there.

Depending on feedback from wizened old pvpers like Nirgon, I might park my druid at 54-55, as I think I'll be about 90% as useful in raids, and much stronger/more useful in pvp at that level as an immy.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I should probably think about rushing to 49 atleast on my cleric before I start the slam jam this weekend (so I can 90rez etc). Are you going to be leveling tonight at all Ism?

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
My SK is nearing lvl6, if anyone wants to help boost me up tonight I'll be on as Wubwub, probably around 830ish EST is when Ill be on. If anything ill try to shoot for lvl16 to join in on saturday. If its saturday night then even better.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Grouping at Nybright sisters right now, with a Bard!

Dudes all twisting 4 songs, even while we just resting, and I say hey, save your fingers, and he's like it's np.

Dat /twist command is leet bros.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Grouping at Nybright sisters right now, with a Bard!

Dudes all twisting 4 songs, even while we just resting, and I say hey, save your fingers, and he's like it's np.

Dat /twist command is leet bros.
/twist don't even work on p99 dawg, that guy was straight fingerbanging his spell bar

Vitality

HUSTLE
I got some dinner plans set for tonight so might not see any game time - Died in TD twice last night, swimming skill is now 97.

All part of the experience baby. Takes knocks to knock it.