Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Whaaaaaat. What happened? Just adds?
Cavvy got super high on drugs after you guys left and pulled 9 raptors, we killed 6 but he forgot to reduce my healing aggro so I had 5 CHEALS of threat on some of the mobs that were CCed.

No SoW, no Jboots (fucking hightop) so I ate a death. Swam back out. Proceeded to rez both of us in the center of the fuckign ocean and drowned after the rez because apparently my breath bar only lasts 2 seconds after rezzing. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why is everyone on this server a druglord!?

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
Cavvy got super high on drugs after you guys left and pulled 9 raptors, we killed 6 but he forgot to reduce my healing aggro so I had 5 CHEALS of threat on some of the mobs that were CCed.

No SoW, no Jboots (fucking hightop) so I ate a death. Swam back out. Proceeded to rez both of us in the center of the fuckign ocean and drowned after the rez because apparently my breath bar only lasts 2 seconds after rezzing. FUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why is everyone on this server a druglord!?
Jesus christ.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It was pretty fun though, that's what this game is about right!?

Every other game where this situation might have developed would've just pat me on the butt and said good game instead of making me swim for 30 minutes.

I ain't a bitch. I pat other peoples asses.

ismaris

It was pretty fun though, that's what this game is about right!?

Every other game where this situation might have developed would've just pat me on the butt and said good game instead of making me swim for 30 minutes.

I ain't a bitch. I pat other peoples asses.
It would have been enhanced if you had somehow brought about each others' deaths more directly, such as snaring or rooting, but yes, generally these events are what make EQ the glorious stuff of adolescent legend.

Vitality

HUSTLE
It would have been enhanced if you had somehow brought about each others' deaths more directly, such as snaring or rooting, but yes, generally these events are what make EQ the glorious stuff of adolescent legend.
I've died a horrible brutal death every time I've gone to timorous deep... I'm cursed

ismaris

rrr_img_93266.png

Boom.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I assume Efreeti is always camped? I remember back in the day it was a pretty good experience camp, on top of the chance at sweet loots.

Also, Vit, what time tomorrow again? I might have to hit up Costco in the morning real quick, and they don't open until 9:30am PST.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Efreeti is almost never camped, it's an incredibly hostile camp to break for a group of 50+

Bard Slamma Jamma Saturday start time depends on who and when people show up. Still need more people to chime in on if they're going to bring an alt or new RR bro around.

Crone

Friend of mine is a level 5 enchanter but after a few days of trying to find a group, and not finding one, he told me he quits. Tells me he begs for groups, and no one wants him because he's an enchanter. I'm like wtf?

Told me he's waiting for Live Progression servers, but maybe I can still talk him into playing and leveling up because I know he'll like it when he gets higher level.

Vitality

HUSTLE
I got my bugged skipping stone last night off a frog in swamp of no hope. Ready to do this shiiiit.

ismaris

Efreeti is almost never camped, it's an incredibly hostile camp to break for a group of 50+

Bard Slamma Jamma Saturday start time depends on who and when people show up. Still need more people to chime in on if they're going to bring an alt or new RR bro around.
We need a formal attendance system. Get everyone's email and make a google calendar event
smile.png

patrick

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I need a bunch of part of tasarin's grimoire pages. Most of them except 26. if anyone comes across some, I'd appreciate it if ya'll could remember me!

Crone

Lol! So if I zoom up my Monk in the Bard Slamma Jamma Saturday, will ismaris give me his account, so I can PL noobs when he's asleep? Is that how this works?

Ryoz

<Donor>
Should be around at 10 am est tomorrow vit. Only level 8 but should get some levels with insomnia tonight.

Been getting tons of love on my chanter. Will really start putting backs on mattresses once I hit 16.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Min level for Saturday Slamma Jamma is 12 (probably want to be 12.5 atleast so there's no issue with xp)

1.5x current level = 16 is the minimum

-- If you are higher than level 16 and want in the group you will have to sit out the first couple pulls to get the min level of the group in range of you.

Will be binding and buffing and passing out goodie bags at the OT outpost (just outside the west wall) Start time TBD most likely going to be noon EST to fit schedules.

If someone (ismaris) will be kind enough to pickup the bard invis song from Erudin for me it will make moving noobs to the level 20 spot a little easier.

*Note: Pack your bags up with spells all the way to level 29ish because that's likely going to be the level we get around by saturday at Midnight EST - If you need plat to do this you can meet me at North Freeport tonight at midnight EST

Leveling rate is expected to be 1 level per 30 minutes within a 15 minute variance based on group size.

It's field trip time, please get your permission slips signed by your significant other.