Fitness Fascist
I'm being told that I look like this in the above picture:

rrr_img_94411.jpg
lolol

Needless

Toe Sucker
Bane'd, not banned. It's a shaman DoT.

Vitality, the Nazi watermelon.
Oh, i entirely misread that.. i shoulda read it slower haha oops.
Nirgon rolled in like a vietnam chopper underfire and rolled out before them bitches got their casts off to interupt the port

Next time we'll meet in nektulos.. WC had a stupid amount of Fresh/Azrael traffic there lol

Vitality the cactaur. I dig it.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'm still playing, 48 now, almost 49. Not sure how far I want to take the Necro before I twink something else. Gotta get a Velious plan together.
I feel that. I like having the Druid around, but without being able to 2 box, it's discouraging. Until I can quad seafuries, and then I'll just call it a day.

Vitality! hook me up with gear so I can just go quad seafuries all day for the hustle fund. EMPIRE!

Vitality

HUSTLE
I feel that. I like having the Druid around, but without being able to 2 box, it's discouraging. Until I can quad seafuries, and then I'll just call it a day.

Vitality! hook me up with gear so I can just go quad seafuries all day for the hustle fund. EMPIRE!
Need to be more specific than that my man.

Crone

Edited out slots I already have: Some slots even have options, I'm not picky...

and I'm joking... I know we don't got the hustle to prop someone up like this.

Ears - Jasper Gold Earring
Fingers - Platinum Jasper Ring
Neck - Chrysoberyl Talisman
Head - Nightshade Wreath
Face - Platinum Ruby Veil
Arms - Platinum Armband
Back - Mammoth Hide Cloak, Molten Cloak, Kunzar Cloak
Waist - Purity Belt, Reed Belt
Shoulders - Prayer Cloth of Tunare, Braided Ivy Cords, Lizardscale Mantle, Prayer Shawl
Wrists - Runed Mithril Bracer, Chipped Bone Bracelet, Supple Scale Armband
Legs - Gatorscale Leggings, Black Chitin Legs
Hands - Split Paw Hide Gloves
Feet - Golden Efreeti Boots
Range - Small Wisdom Deity

But at 46, I can just borrow ismari's Lumi staff, and be off to the races!!

Vitality

HUSTLE
Wait that's a druid list, Aren't you maining something else?

Ismaris doesn't have his lumi staff any more.

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but I want to play P99 or R99. If RR has a guild going on R99 I'd prefer that. What do I need to do to join the RR guild on R99 and what classes are needed the most for the guild?

Vitality

HUSTLE
I haven't read through this whole thread yet, but I want to play P99 or R99. If RR has a guild going on R99 I'd prefer that. What do I need to do to join the RR guild on R99 and what classes are needed the most for the guild?
Most of us are in Holocaust right now - which has minimum entry of level 54 - soon to be level 60 when velious drops.

Just being on the boards and getting your name on the spreadsheet (located on the first post of this thread) gets you on everyone's friends lists.

We don't have an RR guild we just help each other out in game whenever we can.

Pretty much any class but Druid and Wizard are needed in our immediate RR groups.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Got you guys a bard horn from Gorenaire

Seb take over ran late.. I'll donate it to your cause ASAP

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
Most of us are in Holocaust right now - which has minimum entry of level 54 - soon to be level 60 when velious drops.

Just being on the boards and getting your name on the spreadsheet (located on the first post of this thread) gets you on everyone's friends lists.

We don't have an RR guild we just help each other out in game whenever we can.

Pretty much any class but Druid and Wizard are needed in our immediate RR groups.
Thanks Vitality. I'll roll a character there tonight and get started.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
I lost the link to the list, but can somebody add my warrior Silkk? I've stopped playing the Deruvian entirely.

Crone

Wait that's a druid list, Aren't you maining something else?

Ismaris doesn't have his lumi staff any more.
Ya, it's a Druid list. Was making a joke in reference to being able to quad kite seafuries in OOT. Lots of good money doing that. Maybe I can get a few more levels, and head out and help Ismaris do it. 2 druids nuking can't hurt.

I'm up in the air what I want to main. Short term goals right now is to get Druid at least to 49, so I can get the top buffs for lower level power leveling.

Beyond that, a Bard would be really nice, but sticking with the short term goals for right now.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Can we get everyone that is planning on rolling a new toon or starting out logged in at once for a PL session?

We really need to focus on the 60 push, but don't want to leave anyone stranded.

Tomorrow night / afternoon would be good for me to PL a group.