Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I talk a lot about switching toons, but my focus is still my Druid. And since I don't see myself caring about pushing to 60 by Velious, I can always just PL people whenever. I enjoy it enough that I don't care if we have a new person each day.
smile.png

Edit: But more to your point, PL is always fun. Tonight is the Kedge group, but tomorrow night I'd love to show up on my Level 3 Bard. Or can be of help buffing if you can't get Exciter. Basically convinced that the best PL is just get a full group going, and get into somewhere like Crushbone throne room. Just take it straight to level 20 super fast with higher level buff support.

Needless

Toe Sucker
very much down for doing something if you guys end up PLing and getting around lvl 22ish~ still haven't really seen or done anything with the RR crew yet
frown.png

Vithe

Hardcore Casual
I'll take any help i can get, I have never played on the server so I'm starting from scratch. I'll post my character's name when I get home and create it.

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
What Hightop means is that he has misdirected anger at the fact he has rolled a useless class for our RR group. His greatest contributions so far have been both casting and breaking roots.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
We need a shared RR druid account port bot

I'm probably going to roll monk and main that and use necro to farm. People are fucking awful at pulling on R99.

Brikker

Trump's Staff

I'm probably going to roll monk and main that and use necro to farm. People are fucking awful at pulling on R99.
You an iksar necro named zar-something that kills felwithe guards? Think I bought something from you before!

I've been stuck in New England a couple days longer than expected. I should be back playing Monday or so, hoping to push into the mid-30's.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
You an iksar necro named zar-something that kills felwithe guards? Think I bought something from you before!

I've been stuck in New England a couple days longer than expected. I should be back playing Monday or so, hoping to push into the mid-30's.
nah, i don't kill guards

@Crone - yeah. I'm thinking about something automated... like you turn on logging and make a program that reads the file output and queues up invite/port command.

Crone

nah, i don't kill guards

@Crone - yeah. I'm thinking about something automated... like you turn on logging and make a program that reads the file output and queues up invite/port command.
Would be awesome, except on R99 would be trolled too much as soon as it was found out. How does it go? Never a port around when you actually need it?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'm feeling nice/ambitious, so i just started the account for it

named the druid Rerolled. gonna level her a bit tonight. just need to get her high enough so she can soak up some bard PLs?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
i'm feeling nice/ambitious, so i just started the account for it

username: cocks
password: balls

named the druid Rerolled. gonna level her a bit tonight. just need to get her high enough so she can soak up some bard PLs?
I'd take the info down and keep it in a private circle. This board is more public and lurked than you'd think!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
didn't think we'd gear her or anything, but yeah i guess people could still fuck with it. edited out, you should too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm interested in buying top tier Red 99 account. PM me with what you got if you're looking to sell.

Crone

I'm assuming botting is banned, yeah?
It won't even let you do it. Kicks the other account off. It's done by IP address.

My play times are not super high, and I'm more than willing to share my account info with RR bros. I'm already leveled up so I have all the ports. The issue is since you can't bot, you can't port yourself.

PM me though if you want the info.

@vitality - family shit was sprung on me tonight that I didn't expect. I'm sorry I can't make the group until later.

Edit: Spend 2 hours recruiting for an exp group. Get down to Lguk. Cleric doesn't have IVU. Necro does though. Yay! Barely get going, are trying to just make it to assassin. Dwarf warrior aggroes Bats. Didn't know to hug the wall. Then icebone skels get aggroed from the panic. Group wipes. First night yet on Red 99 that I logged off worse than when I started. What a bummer.

Edit2: Sucked it up, and stayed in the group after a couple DPS left. Ended up getting into Ass/Sup camp, and ended out ahead! Ding 45!

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
It won't even let you do it. Kicks the other account off. It's done by IP address.

My play times are not super high, and I'm more than willing to share my account info with RR bros. I'm already leveled up so I have all the ports. The issue is since you can't bot, you can't port yourself.

PM me though if you want the info.

@vitality - family shit was sprung on me tonight that I didn't expect. I'm sorry I can't make the group until later.

Edit: Spend 2 hours recruiting for an exp group. Get down to Lguk. Cleric doesn't have IVU. Necro does though. Yay! Barely get going, are trying to just make it to assassin. Dwarf warrior aggroes Bats. Didn't know to hug the wall. Then icebone skels get aggroed from the panic. Group wipes. First night yet on Red 99 that I logged off worse than when I started. What a bummer.

Edit2: Sucked it up, and stayed in the group after a couple DPS left. Ended up getting into Ass/Sup camp, and ended out ahead! Ding 45!
VPN's my man. I mean, now that we've advertised the character name on rerolled, we would be stupid to actually try this. I don't want my name tied to this venture
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Had a bunch of fun last night, Kedge and Seb. Got quite a few gems spells and a couple clicky armor pieces (SHM/DRU) for the bros.

I rolled a 23 on every single 1kpp + gem that dropped. FML

Got 50% into 55 at Seb Disco Bridge area.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
If any kind soul has a canni 3 or hell Shaman spells in general they are willing to donate or sell dirt cheap let me know.